1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little fold?

Can't you just pull the shirt down near the pants? Perhaps its accurate to the shirt the 'actual' Joker wore.

I haven’t tried yet. All I know is seems a lot of us who ordered the 1/4 Joker have some clothing issues. Is what it is. Posted that in the wrong thread the post is now deleted.

Anyway, I feel like Hot toys should stop here with Forever and leave Batman and Robin alone. This is certainly a pleasant surprise in my opinion.

Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible figure

Their stands weren't level with each other though. Batman's looks a little higher up
View attachment 462959
View attachment 462960

I thought they were continuing the film's tradition of trying to make Chris O'Donnell look like a kid even though nobody was fooled.

This kind of stuff pisses me off because of Marvel, here we are at DC speculating a release if any and Marvel keeps milking their franchise with stupid releases like Punk spiderman, venompool, marvel merch doesn’t sell that well considering their price point is 30% more

Wouldn't the fact that Hot Toys continually does that also indicate they're satisfied with the sales from the Marvel stuff for the most part?

I notice they are making prop replica's for Marvel to but nothing for DC!

Because the MCU is significantly more popular than the DCEU right now. I'm not sure how this keeps being a shocking surprise.

I thought they were continuing the film's tradition of trying to make Chris O'Donnell look like a kid even though nobody was fooled.

Wouldn't the fact that Hot Toys continually does that also indicate they're satisfied with the sales from the Marvel stuff for the most part?

Because the MCU is significantly more popular than the DCEU right now. I'm not sure how this keeps being a shocking surprise.

Batman is as popular as any comic book character. Lots of his gadgets they could make and it doesn't have to be DCEU Batman.

Looks great!

I loved this action figure set as a kid. Unfortunately, my grandma's dog chewed up the Robin figure.

61q5ZUTiiRL._SX425_.jpg

Would be a nice, nostalgic set of figures. I also kinda of love Batman Forever and think it's woefully underrated. :)

Batman is as popular as any comic book character. Lots of his gadgets they could make and it doesn't have to be DCEU Batman.

The props they are doing so far are exclusively from the movies, as far as I'm aware. Maybe they'll have something out for the Matt Reeves reboot.

The props they are doing so far are exclusively from the movies, as far as I'm aware. Maybe they'll have something out for the Matt Reeves reboot.

Anything from TDK or Batman 89 would probably sell well.

Looks great!

I loved this action figure set as a kid. Unfortunately, my grandma's dog chewed up the Robin figure.

View attachment 462991

Would be a nice, nostalgic set of figures. I also kinda of love Batman Forever and think it's woefully underrated. :)

I still have that set! I have them set aside for my three year old son. I’m planning to give them to him in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have that set! I have them set aside for my three year old son. I’m planning to give them to him in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny thing is, the Robin from B&R Kenner is the kinda the same mold as the Robin from Batman Forever, the armor sculpt if different but the figure itself is the same

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I hated how proposed those two figures were. Robin also didn’t have his gauntlet blades and Batman had the wrong gauntlets.

Night flight Batman and Skyboard Robin with those two pack capes were the best you could do in 1995.

E42752EB-541C-4EA7-894A-C1C75FBC306F.jpeg

This was one of my favorites. Back when Kenner/Hasbro were creative.

7920FDC2-B420-497A-AB3D-7312CFD360C7.jpeg

The 90s and early 2000s were a glorious time for toy vehicles before budget cuts started settling in.

Anything from TDK or Batman 89 would probably sell well.

Like I said, they'll probably do something for the new film. Most of the MCU props are recent things. Like I said, not everything is some conspiracy or bias. It's pretty clear why things are the way they currently are.

Yup. I rode out on the Kenner Aliens and Jurassic Park lines in 1994 myself. Man did quality take a dive after that... :rolleyes2
But Kenner as a brand continued untill later right? I remember B&R figures being made by Kenner

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back