Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

What gadget Batman used after Joker asked "Shall we dance" and then Joker thug comes jumping towards Batman?

The pneumatic mangler.

No just kidding, but it is just like it almost. I think it's called an extendable gauntlet.

BMGauntletExtend.jpg

Here is the rough translation from FB

Mark I (New Version) and Joker (Batman 89) confirmed.​ Rough translatio​n :

-Thanks for the informatio​n bro, I must admit that it's just great.
-It's gonna be really terrible, I want to play with him...
-Several masterpiec​es of HT are coming, I'm going to faint, I saw the new version of the Mark I and Joker Jack Nicholson,​ it's a crazy level !
-Wow, you released it so quickly ...
-We should not say it so early, but it will be announced soon, wait and see.

So Jack Nicholson Joker is at a "crazy level"? Hmm, interesting.

Can't wait to see these guys.
I want them NOW...but my wallet doesn't.heh
And then....the batmobile(Has it been confirmed?)
$$$$$$
:thud:

I just wish hot toys would just focus on the new figures and not remake old ones. Im guessing at some point robocop will be redone...

Agreed but I don't blame them. If I were a toy company and sold a figure (to wholesalers) for around $100 a piece to later discover scalpers making 7X that i'd do the same thing.

I'll be getting the Mark I as well. I guess "missing out" doesn't mean much anymore. Thats damn fine with me.

Here is the rough translation from FB

Should be anyday now. Awesome! :rock

Looking at the Bale sculpt from the Con Ex, I would say that Nicholson at "crazy level" has me really excited.

Looking at the Bale sculpt from the Con Ex, I would say that Nicholson at "crazy level" has me really excited.

Yeah that statement is about as bold as they come. I have a pretty good feeling jaws will drop. Damn I can't wait for this one!

i feel bad for the poor basterds who paid tons of money on Beto's Jack / Joker clothes .

Wow, AND a new Mark I....

I've been kicking myself for not picking up the Mark I...should have known HT better. They love to reboot successful productions.

i feel bad for the poor basterds who paid tons of money on Beto's Jack / Joker clothes .

I'm sure HT and the custom Jack will be on par with each other. And a OOAK is always cooler than a factory run. But, that said, I just don't have that kind of money to drop on one fig. For the price of the custom, I can get Joker, Keaton Batman and the Mark I probably.

Brother, it's just rumor, The news on fb is not official

So what? This entire thread is speculation of a photo shown at the 10th Anniversary celebration. At least we have new news to toke the conversational fires instead of random gif posts and doctorial theses of the Burton batman film construction and deconstruction of Burton's intents and purposes. I think it's safe to bet that whilst nothing is official until it comes from HT directly that HTC has a knack for being close to the news pulse when it comes to Hot Toys as the news of the Con exclusives and upcoming Sucker Punch items amongst a ton of other things were sneaked there first while still in the rumor category.

Yeah thanks of the info Difabio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back