Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

nicholson joker should come with alternate head with his jack napier head

i wonder what the box will look like for these figures!!!!!

i wonder what the box will look like for these figures!!!!!

I hope it has a texture to it, sort of like the gravel like Bat symbol in the opening credits.

A black "rock" gravel texture slip cover for the background and bat symbol with a nice smooth gold oval. Emboss it, have some cool shots of the figure and text and it would be a winner.

The Joker box should be gaudy orange, green and purple colors, like it's smylex products or something. In the middle it could have an embossed Joker logo like the patches on the Joker thugs' leather jackets.

I hope it has a texture to it, sort of like the gravel like Bat symbol in the opening credits.

A black "rock" gravel texture slip cover for the background and bat symbol with a nice smooth gold oval. Emboss it, have some cool shots of the figure and text and it would be a winner.

The Joker box should be gaudy orange, green and purple colors, like it's smylex products or something. In the middle it could have an embossed Joker logo like the patches on the Joker thugs' leather jackets.

yesss thats exactly what i was thinking for the jokers box and for batman just the movie logo on a black box would be sweet, i know its kinda dull but i think it would look sweet as eff

Smylex is the only way to go for the Joker

[ame="https://youtu.be/SgCbegtw0JM"]Love That Joker![/ame]

I'm sure the packaging will be amazing. The Spiderman box is great so they should definately do a great job on this one. On the Joker box maybe have the electronic laughing box, like at the end of the movie, activate when its opened...and his acid spewing flower embossed on the box with the above mentioned colors. That would be sweet!

I'm sure the packaging will be amazing. The Spiderman box is great so they should definately do a great job on this one. On the Joker box maybe have the electronic laughing box, like at the end of the movie, activate when its opened...and his acid spewing flower embossed on the box with the above mentioned colors. That would be sweet!
That would be cool:)

i feel bad for the poor basterds who paid tons of money on Beto's Jack / Joker clothes .

After seeing clothes on seb's joker, I don't think that hot toys will beat it easily ;)

Tom Wong JR from Plastic Enemies just posted this pic to his Facebook page, look:

284996_10150247041782113_638462112_7295007_351162_n.jpg

Would it be the Batmobile from Burton's movie that Hot Toys talked about?

:panic: I just want Comic-Con to come and go already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back