Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

It'd be nice, but I'm calling Battle Damaged T-800 from T2.

Either way, if it's '89 Batman, Jack Nicholson Joker or BD T-800, I win. :yess:

Then again, it could be an Iran Man of some kind, if that's the case, PASS regardless.

Yeah it has to be Nicholson Joker.Its has to be that.

It'd be nice, but I'm calling Battle Damaged T-800 from T2.

Either way, if it's '89 Batman, Jack Nicholson Joker or BD T-800, I win. :yess:

Then again, it could be an Iran Man of some kind, if that's the case, PASS regardless.
But we haven't heard anything about a BD T-800, and we did very recently hear that Nicholson was coming very soon, so thats what I'm riding on.

Weren't the Batman figures MMS?

I don't think I want DX figures of Batmans. I'm not all that bothered about moving eyes and what else could Batman come with? It'd be him and the classic speargun and grappeling hooks. What else did he use?

Pretty clear it can't be Joker unfortunately

164824_475691837343_58690437343_6179999_1544634_n.jpg

Weren't the Batman figures MMS?

I don't think I want DX figures of Batmans. I'm not all that bothered about moving eyes and what else could Batman come with? It'd be him and the classic speargun and grappeling hooks. What else did he use?

Don't forget the most dangerous and bad ass Batman weapon of all, the dreaded fireplace poker......Wanna get serious....c'mon! :lol

I can't wait for the Tim Burton Batman Movie figures!

^ Because the Burton figures will be MMS, while the announcement is for a DX.. if I'm following things correctly that is.

Because he belongs, as shown in the teaser, to the Movie Masterpiece series

True, but they might change that, like they did to superman. They announced him as a dx, but then changed it to an mms. Maybe they will change the joker to a dx:dunno

True, but they might change that, like they did to superman. They announced him as a dx, but then changed it to an mms. Maybe they will change the joker to a dx:dunno

:exactly: moreover SDCC is da perfect time to announce this kind of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back