Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres no pics of this in the offical hot toys photo's or any mention of it unlike the romero joker. Plus theres no sign saying prototype or anything so this must just be for the display only

Personally, I think this would seller better than figures from this license. While Batman '66 has it's fans, and a legion of dedicated fans they are, the Batmobile itself sort of transcends that because its so iconic. What is frustrating is that the price point for this would have been much cheaper when it was first teased and if/when it does come, the price of it will reflect the current market. While some will undoubtedly be happy, it stings a bit to know that the product itself probably won't have changed in all this time but the price itself will have.

It'll be an incredible display piece, but probably a QC nightmare.[/QUOTE]

As long as they wrap it in something and avoid the initial 89 batmobile shipping issue by putting a hard plastic shell around it with no protection causing scratches on the paint, should be fine. I could careless if it's not perfect. I just want it!!

I am more hopeful now than I have been in two years that we will see this car. As Motuxmen mentions the price will have inflated since this was first touted. I can see this north of $800 before tax and shipping.

But I do want it. This will be the centerpiece of my Batman collection. The figures are nice, the car is just awesome.

If this is announced I will consolidate a lot of other '66 related pieces to A/ Make room and B/ finance the purchase.

This car says it all. The Ultimate Batman '66 collectible.

I am more hopeful now than I have been in two years that we will see this car. As Motuxmen mentions the price will have inflated since this was first touted. I can see this north of $800 before tax and shipping.

But I do want it. This will be the centerpiece of my Batman collection. The figures are nice, the car is just awesome.

If this is announced I will consolidate a lot of other '66 related pieces to A/ Make room and B/ finance the purchase.

This car says it all. The Ultimate Batman '66 collectible.

It is a tremendous piece. The 89 Batmobile has been my most prized bat-collectible since it arrived at my house. But unless I find some seller willing to sell me a new one for $260 shipped (the amazing price I lucked into for the 89 car), I won't be able to afford it. Hope it gets made, though!

It is a tremendous piece. The 89 Batmobile has been my most prized bat-collectible since it arrived at my house. But unless I find some seller willing to sell me a new one for $260 shipped (the amazing price I lucked into for the 89 car), I won't be able to afford it. Hope it gets made, though!

Wow, that is a really great deal. Shipping alone for mine was over $100.

Holy ****! How, on god's green earth, did you pull that one off? That's an incredible deal. Christ, I think that's cheaper than the Nicholson figure was at retail.:lol

He must've gotten it in Asia, where that thing didn't sell very well. There were crazy deals.

Like the Xbox in japan, you get the idea.

pretty sure he works in the field. much rather talk about the car if you have personal question PM him please.

Then be my guest. Nothing I ask him stops you from posting whatever you like just like nothing you post stops me from asking him a question. :peace

It's quite obvious that most of us posting in this thread wants this car and would sell a kidney to get it. Some of you are sold that's it's actually happening. Others are just looking for concrete confirmation that it will happen. Some of us are just more skeptical and are not simply relying on anecdotal evidence to "prove" Hot Toys won't pull the rug out from underneath this awesome project. I personally held out hope that this was being held over until the release of the new animated movie but once none of it was barely promoted at SDCC, I lost my faith in it altogether as Hot Toys showed even more products from better more popular evergreen lines that still remain unsolicited. Again, I hope it happens, I have over $800 in rewards points that I've been saving for 2 years for this. I just need actual proof, a PO or some word from HT, that it is for HTs to regain my faith that they will deliver.

Then be my guest. Nothing I ask him stops you from posting whatever you like just like nothing you post stops me from asking him a question. :peace

It's quite obvious that most of us posting in this thread wants this car and would sell a kidney to get it. Some of you are sold that's it's actually happening. Others are just looking for concrete confirmation that it will happen. Some of us are just more skeptical and are not simply relying on anecdotal evidence to "prove" Hot Toys won't pull the rug out from underneath this awesome project. I personally held out hope that this was being held over until the release of the new animated movie but once none of it was barely promoted at SDCC, I lost my faith in it altogether as Hot Toys showed even more products from better more popular evergreen lines that still remain unsolicited. Again, I hope it happens, I have over $800 in rewards points that I've been saving for 2 years for this. I just need actual proof, a PO or some word from HT, that it is for HTs to regain my faith that they will deliver.

I have just seen a question about him get dragged on for days until the thread was eventually shut down. Just do not want to see that happen here.

I have $400 worth of points i hope i can put towards this. I also plan on picking up Ecto-1 so next year would be the end for large 1/6 vehicles for me as i cannot think of anything else i would want (or have room for :lol ).

I have just seen a question about him get dragged on for days until the thread was eventually shut down. Just do not want to see that happen here.

I have $400 worth of points i hope i can put towards this. I also plan on picking up Ecto-1 so next year would be the end for large 1/6 vehicles for me as i cannot think of anything else i would want (or have room for :lol ).

Not a problem. I wasn't trying to be confrontative, just really want something official released about this. It's likely my last vehicle purchase outside of maybe Star Wars.

So.. how about giving this guys a release number about now?
What's next available number 386? MMS 386 sounds great, don't you think? :lol

I'll chime in with the rest. I too bought the 66' Batman and Robin figures mainly to display with the 66 Batmobile. Saddly there has been no news. I'm still happy with the Batman and Robin figures. I'm glad they are adding the joker I will add him to my collection. Would love if they added Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman to the lineup.

I remember reading somewhere that one of the reasons HT hasn't released the 66 Batmobile yet was due to an issue with Mattel (or similar toy company), something about clause on the wheels being able to turn. That true, or has anyone heard anything different?

Still hope they will release it. I need this for my collection.

- Shawn

I wouldn't be surprised if we are still waiting in this thread for another year for a PO. [emoji53]

I don't think this vehicle will ever see the light of day to be honest. They pretty much did the same thing with the bvs batmobile which i really wanted. They teased it then said it was too expensive to produce or something like that..anyways we won't be seeing either anytime soon.

I don't think this vehicle will ever see the light of day to be honest. They pretty much did the same thing with the bvs batmobile which i really wanted. They teased it then said it was too expensive to produce or something like that..anyways we won't be seeing either anytime soon.

When/where did they confirm they wouldn't be releasing the BvS Batmobile?

Back