Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the hot toys community facebook page, scroll down a bit, and look to the right...

I have hope but I will believe it again when the PO goes up. They have shown so many figures and displays that don't seem like they will ever see the light of day for the lines they produce tons of stuff for ie Marvel (Crossbones, Yellow Jacket) and Star Wars (Falcon cockpit, Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor). Who knows what might actually be released and what's there for oohs & ahhs.

Screen shot please. On a phone it doesn't work the same.

I couldn't see anything on there. I saw a photo in the gallery that showed the 66 batman & robin by the batmobile in the batcave diorama, but that's already been posted here.

Hot Toys may see this licence as they do with aliens, predator and terminator. They'll put out a figure every now and then and they don't need to rush as the collectors for these figs aren't going anywhere. It looks more like a matter of when than if.

Is this the picture you're referring to?

14291914_1238913566170631_2165439476305458166_n.jpg

Man, that car looks beautiful. Not even a HUGE fan of this specific Bat-series, but hell if I wouldn't consider buying that beauty.

But I'm sure we'll get some sort of odd Pepper Pots variant before this.

Man, that car looks beautiful. Not even a HUGE fan of this specific Bat-series, but hell if I wouldn't consider buying that beauty.

But I'm sure we'll get some sort of odd Pepper Pots variant before this.

Here that Hot Toys?! He would consider buying it. This car is iconic and kick a$$.

I am pretty sure it will be made, is an Icon not only of TV but also in the collectors/custom car world, if Hot Toys made the "test: and put a "minimum" preoder with deposit by date XXX 2016...IT WILL BE sold before the that date arrives!!! In these diorama pictures looks like the car have been work over in the front wheel/tires height, now it seem to have a quite nice looking stance!!

I am pretty sure it will be made, is an Icon not only of TV but also in the collectors/custom car world, if Hot Toys made the "test: and put a "minimum" preoder with deposit by date XXX 2016...IT WILL BE sold before the that date arrives!!! In these diorama pictures looks like the car have been work over in the front wheel/tires height, now it seem to have a quite nice looking stance!!

I have said this before and people have said I was wrong that their is not enough appeal there. I am a fan of the show and also a car enthusiast. Seeing pics of 66 online at sdcc 2012 got me into collecting. Now I have 10 premium format figures, 200 1/6 figures, 15 neca 1/4 scale figures, 89 batmobile, 5 premium art prints later, and more items, and I am still wanting and waiting for this. This can draw interest from outside of the hobby.

I started collecting hot toys 1/6th figures based on wanting that 66 batmobile ..20
figures later and I still don't have that batmobile. They're killing me!!

I started collecting hot toys 1/6th figures based on wanting that 66 batmobile ..20
figures later and I still don't have that batmobile. They're killing me!!

:panic: HOT TOYS!!!! :panic: ARE YOU LISTENING!??! :panic: Please stop killing Jeff!! :medic STOP IT!!! :panic:

Sell the car... :gah: SELL THE CAR ALREADY!!!! Jeff wants one... I want one... we ALL want one... afattori may want 2....

:impatient:

:panic: HOT TOYS!!!! :panic: ARE YOU LISTENING!??! :panic: Please stop killing Jeff!! :medic STOP IT!!! :panic:

Sell the car... :gah: SELL THE CAR ALREADY!!!! Jeff wants one... I want one... we ALL want one... afattori may want 2....

:impatient:

You are joking, but I am actually considering 2. One to display and one to keep put away. Accidents can happen. I need a back up.

Man, that's beautiful. If there's one 1/6 scale car I'd consider getting, it's this one right here. I have no space for it at all, but that's okay.

Man, that's beautiful. If there's one 1/6 scale car I'd consider getting, it's this one right here. I have no space for it at all, but that's okay.

Who needs a couch or dining table. Make room!!! This is a must have. All your friends and family will pretty much know what this is and will go nuts over it. These car has mass appeal, not just to hot toys collectors.

Back