Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

I plan to set this up in vertical display with them actually climbing up the wall instead of horizontally like these scenes were shot on the show.

777dabd0da6ae2ee85a4af533a08e146.gif

How do you know?

The only clear indication anyone can go by is that it is still listed on sideshow's Coming Soon page.

I'm not holding my breath for it but as long as it is still listed there, that's the confirm its not canceled.

I think it's around the 10th September,but I'm honestly not expecting anything more than a a display of what's already been shown along with a Predator dressed as Batman half painted as the Joker.

I'll buy this,Batboat,anything from this line.Forget Suicide Squad,this is where the big money is Hot Toys.Just look at the reaction to the Romero Joker!!

Great display!

I presume that the variant suits are the ones the artists designed for this event?

Only a little?!

Yeah, only a little. HT sometimes uses pieces at these shows in their dioramas that don't go up for sale. You think the Joker helicopter is ever going up for preorder? I'll celebrate when HT officially puts the Batmobile up for preorder with a price and release date.

Back