Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if Hot Toys released a Batgirl figure for Yvonne. She deserves one even though the Tweeterhead statue looks great.

I know the HT Bats and Robin did not sell out as quickly as they should have, but the HT Batmobile has always had more interest to the collectors. So I hope it's still a go and if they're worried about sales, then make it limited ES. But I can't see this not selling out quickly when SS used to have a page about the 66 Batmobile and I recall it had a lot of interested comments by collectors.

I know the HT Bats and Robin did not sell out as quickly as they should have, but the HT Batmobile has always had more interest to the collectors. So I hope it's still a go and if they're worried about sales, then make it limited ES. But I can't see this not selling out quickly when SS used to have a page about the 66 Batmobile and I recall it had a lot of interested comments by collectors.

It would sell out I am sure. I would buy 2 of them in a heart beat. Seeing pictures of this on the web is the reason I started collecting 1/6 figures. Ht's is making 2 freaking delorean's, but can't even tell us if this coming out or not. I posted thread about petioning HT's to make this and there was a definite interest.

I love Hot toys 1/6 batmobiles, have 2 of them and I have the batpod. I think the bat looks decent and the Delorean looks insane.
This would top them all for me tho. The hardcore collectors will buy it. Even possibly fans of the 66 show that do not collect HTS will get it.
I really do feel this will appeal a wider range of collectors as it will make an awesome display .

Lets have some news HT

I love Hot toys 1/6 batmobiles, have 2 of them and I have the batpod. I think the bat looks decent and the Delorean looks insane.
This would top them all for me tho. The hardcore collectors will buy it. Even possibly fans of the 66 show that do not collect HTS will get it.
I really do feel this will appeal a wider range of collectors as it will make an awesome display .

Lets have some news HT

:goodpost:

Can't see this coming out. HT have too much stuff coming out with Drax, Yellow Jacket, Endoskeleton, RE6 Ada & Leon, BTTF marty and delorean, 1/4 vader, 1/4 stormtrooper and Ultron Sentry all yet to go up for preorder and now we have The Force Awakens starting then it will be Batman vs Superman and Civil War early year. We will probably just get the recoloured adam west to celebrate the 50th anniversary and that will be it :(

I hope you are wrong. The 66 batmobile announcement on the 50th anniversary would be epic!

That would be perfect. This is one of those things I kind of took for granted, until I got the figures, and now, it's like the blinders are off and I'm like "I NEED IT!" I still want some villains, though.

I can live with out the villians, but the batmobile is a must have. It is my grail. If it is not released on the 50th anniversary then I will give up all hope probably then.

everytime i see this thread bumped I'm hoping for good news. I won't give up hope until hot toys comes out and says its not happening.

this will be the centre piece of my collection. I have loved this car since a small boy. it is and always will be THE batmobile.

everytime i see this thread bumped I'm hoping for good news. I won't give up hope until hot toys comes out and says its not happening.

this will be the centre piece of my collection. I have loved this car since a small boy. it is and always will be THE batmobile.

Loved it since 1974. It is THE batmobile as you said.

Can't see this coming out. HT have too much stuff coming out with Drax, Yellow Jacket, Endoskeleton, RE6 Ada & Leon, BTTF marty and delorean, 1/4 vader, 1/4 stormtrooper and Ultron Sentry all yet to go up for preorder and now we have The Force Awakens starting then it will be Batman vs Superman and Civil War early year. We will probably just get the recoloured adam west to celebrate the 50th anniversary and that will be it :(

I was thinking about it, and I actually kind of wonder if Batman V Superman might not work out in our favor. While there are obvious differences in the markets, there are still some consumers who are in it for the long haul; who want each and every Batmobile or Batman vehicle. If they wanted to produce a Batman V Superman Batmobile, releasing the '66 version that they've already developed might be a great way to measure the viability of Batman-related vehicles in 1/6th before committing to funding the R&D for that particular version.

Back