Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1966 batman and robin, Batman armoury, bank robber joker 2.0 still available. 1/12 the bat poor preorder sales, blake and gordom, probably poor sales as most people would want just gordon with signal. Batman just doesnt sell enough for hot toys compared to marvel and now star wars. Now hot toys are teasing thanos today, says all

I'll be extremely disappointed if this doesn't get released. It's way too nice of a piece to not produce. Besides, all the other vehicles sold out--no reason to think this wouldn't do the same.

Im hoping once released, this could shift a load more 66 bat and robin so there is always that in its favor. you couldnt really say the same about the BR2, armory....

God im hoping this and the bat come out. I want both but this especially. Hopefully we hear something soon.

You'll see a compact scale Avengers Hellicarrier and/or a 1/6 Vader Tie Fighter before this.

I know this was teased much longer ago than the power loader, but that's still yet to go up for pre order. I suppose it depends on what sales were like for batman and robin. Hopefully it'll be released for those that want it.

I'd surprised if they didn't PO this. I think the car is far more iconic than the figures/characters themselves from that show. I remember seeing a replica of it at a trade show in town just before '89 Batman came out. It was great. Even if the figures aren't selling well, I think this would.

I'd surprised if they didn't PO this. I think the car is far more iconic than the figures/characters themselves from that show. I remember seeing a replica of it at a trade show in town just before '89 Batman came out. It was great. Even if the figures aren't selling well, I think this would.

I don't know if the car is more iconic than west and ward as batman and robin.

I've been saving up my ss points for 2 years for this. I think I'll just use those for avengers 2 figs instead.

I don't know if the car is more iconic than west and ward as batman and robin.

I think it is since it not only appeals to Batman fans and fans of the TV show, but car and movie vehicle collectors as well. I think there are more people interested in collecting the vehicle than dolls of the actors, at least...

When I get this car this will complete my Batman collection I can then retire from collecting. Lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is since it not only appeals to Batman fans and fans of the TV show, but car and movie vehicle collectors as well. I think there are more people interested in collecting the vehicle than dolls of the actors, at least...

Yes there is heaps of interest here in OZ for the just the car with a lot of people I know.

So is this going to happen or not, as I haven't been into the forum for a while?

Last edited:
MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT TOYS ALREADY! Flex pays for Delorean will start before I know it. I will more than happy to buy 2 of the 66 Batmobile. Is anyone at SSC or Hot Toys listening???

MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT TOYS ALREADY! Flex pays for Delorean will start before I know it. I will more than happy to buy 2 of the 66 Batmobile. Is anyone at SSC or Hot Toys listening???

Yes maybe we should get a list together of people interested to get them to take notice!!?

Really there has been so many models and etc done of this car it shouldn't be that hard as they have mentioned before.

Stop spending time on rubbish like Johhny Depp / Tono and etc. Love to know the sales target on that one!!?

Yes maybe we should get a list together of people interested to get them to take notice!!?

Really there has been so many models and etc done of this car it shouldn't be that hard as they have mentioned before.

Stop spending time on rubbish like Johhny Depp / Tono and etc. Love to know the sales target on that one!!?

Agree totally. Forget Ichabod Depp also. Lone ranger movie was a disaster, I would imagine Tonto sales were also.

Back