Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this happens. I was just thinking of how cool it'd be to build a diorama for a display case. Just from the opening alone, you could do a strip of dirt road with the turned over roadblock sign, or the "Gotham City: 14 Miles" sign. Hell, maybe even a partial diorama of the Batcave (high-res pics of stuff like the Nuclear Reactor, and, maybe real Batcomputers next to it. I've just been thinking of how loaded this thing could be. I'd **** a brick if there was a mobile Batcomputer in the trunk, or how cool would it be if the chute packs came with interchangeable, plastic "deployed" Batchutes. Rewatching the show has got me more excited than ever about all the potential this line has, and I hope that Howard at least, partially, explores that.

Hopefully someone at toy soul asked howard about this so he can confirm once and for all its cancelled.

I hope this happens. I was just thinking of how cool it'd be to build a diorama for a display case. Just from the opening alone, you could do a strip of dirt road with the turned over roadblock sign, or the "Gotham City: 14 Miles" sign. Hell, maybe even a partial diorama of the Batcave (high-res pics of stuff like the Nuclear Reactor, and, maybe real Batcomputers next to it. I've just been thinking of how loaded this thing could be. I'd **** a brick if there was a mobile Batcomputer in the trunk, or how cool would it be if the chute packs came with interchangeable, plastic "deployed" Batchutes. Rewatching the show has got me more excited than ever about all the potential this line has, and I hope that Howard at least, partially, explores that.

I started planning out a huge batcave dio when I saw the batmobile previews pics from SDCC. I even had a good source to help with a ⅙ Atomic Pile and was starting plans to build batcomputers with blinking lights. All this waiting has put that on hold. I'm not even attempting to build it until I have a shipping notice on the batmobile.

Dang it. Why don't they just release it and give us the price? I am holding everything up until I know how this is gonna bite me. Hulkbuster is coming out and I NEEEED to know how much this is for a certainty.

I started planning out a huge batcave dio when I saw the batmobile previews pics from SDCC. I even had a good source to help with a ⅙ Atomic Pile and was starting plans to build batcomputers with blinking lights. All this waiting has put that on hold. I'm not even attempting to build it until I have a shipping notice on the batmobile.

absolutely not on this scale but i have something similar planned. right now i have batman and robin looking confused with a huge space in the middle of the display.

I really hope Hot Toys comes out soon and gives us some hope for this. It hadn't been removed from the "Coming soon" section on Sideshow, but the same can be said for Promethius figures.
Batman and Robin are ready for their ride!!!

Also, at the very least, we need Joker.

I really hope Hot Toys comes out soon and gives us some hope for this. It hadn't been removed from the "Coming soon" section on Sideshow, but the same can be said for Promethius figures.
Batman and Robin are ready for their ride!!!

Also, at the very least, we need Joker.
Absolutely agree. At very least, the Batmobile and Joker!

The 1/6 1966 HT Batmobile is priority one for me. All my SS rewards will go to it and it will be flexed. God I hope they make this.

IMG_80467074872582.jpeg
Hot Toys said in this interview Batmobile has an obstacle they hope to resolve. Best guess Mattel rolling wheels license is delaying things. They also plan more 1966 figures. I heard the Julie Newmar Catwoman and Romero Joker have already been sculpted.

Back