Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was totally not expecting this at all. Probably my favourite Batmobile in a way. Don't have anything Batman but will have to really consider this iconic piece. Nice thing about it, too, it stands very well on it's own (no need to buy Batman/Robin figs).

256456_496140687078270_1775759126_o.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111269&page=27

Ahhhhhh, I'm so happy I could puke. THE BATMOBILE... NEVER thought I'd see it, and never at 1/6th scale. I want it soooooo bad!

That looks too fantastic for words, just give it to me now Hot Toys. Can't believe on PO I have the Tumbler, Bat Pod, 1989 Batmobile and soon THIS :yess:

Yup, after seeing all 3 together, now I have visions of the makings of a very expensive shelf.:thud:

This has totally made my year.

I keep thinking if they have a completed Batmobile to show on preview night, how far along are the figures? The rumor is this license has been in the works for some time and SDCC may have a lot of 66 Batman merchandise. I've got to think Batmobiles would sell a lot better with a Batman and Robin to go inside them.

This may be the coolest Comic Con ever!

Let me be the first to guess a price- $700..much more intricate and tricky to do than 89 Batmobile.still easily BOUGHT

Let me be the first to guess a price- $700..much more intricate and tricky to do than 89 Batmobile.still easily BOUGHT

I don't think so. I think they're both intricately detailed, but what you have to remember is that the 89 Batmobile isn't just the 89 Batmobile. You've got the shields, the rotating cylinder, the pop up machine guns, the discs, as well as the fans, flamethrowers, etc. This one is equally detailed in terms of interior, etc., sure, but it has nowhere near as many different features as the 89 that could add to the cost. My guess would be $500-550.

I don't think so. I think they're both intricately detailed, but what you have to remember is that the 89 Batmobile isn't just the 89 Batmobile. You've got the shields, the rotating cylinder, the pop up machine guns, the discs, as well as the fans, flamethrowers, etc. This one is equally detailed in terms of interior, etc., sure, but it has nowhere near as many different features as the 89 that could add to the cost. My guess would be $500-550.

I hope so.........

God I can just hear the music playing as I see this haha very cool but I can't afford it right now

OMG my wallet is crying. LOL I was just thinking the other day that I would have to go all in if they ever did the 60's Batman line. It was my first love, and as a car guy, that Batmobile was the first car I ever fell in love with. I do hope that it doesn't come out TOO soon though as I've got all the new Batman releases to pick up.

Wow, the possibilities with this line...a Julie Newmar Catwoman woulld be fantastic. Not to mention the Joker, Penguin and Riddler...Damn.

You took the thoughts right out of my head...:) !!!!!!!

Back