Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does say it is from the series, but there was a movie.

B3LNQ.jpg

To be fair, Kara, this was in the announcement:

We are now proud to present the license of the hugely popular classic Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series!

:lol

There will never be an end.

The only way to make things affordable is to set your own rules depending on your budget and interests.

The main thing to learn in this hobby is that the only thing that matters is if YOU want something, and YOU are happy with something, and if YOU can afford it.

It's easy to lose track of that mindset.

This is the only way you will survive in this hobby. :lecture

Honestly, this is a brilliant move from a business perspective. HT knows their audience. I think you'll find that, while there are some younger collectors, I think it's fair to say that their key demographic is probably that of males, ages 30-60. As most have stable employment, etc., which provides them with the steady income to indulge in activities such as this. Notice the ages?

These are the people who remember this stuff, it's been there through most of their lives. I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if this wound up being one of HT's most successful lines ever.

Last edited:
To be fair, Kara, this was in the announcement:

:lol
That's what I meant in the first sentence in my post ;)

But this is actually a good point. I was thinking that the Prison Break guys were MMS, but turns out they weren't, so this could be the first time HT calls something an MMS that is stated to be from a TV show (even if something exactly like it does appear in a movie).

WHAM!!! BAM!!! BIFF!!! BOOM!!!

No way, really? You got to be kidding? How big will it be?

So very epic and a real treat, I loved the TV show.

Any one want to buy an appartment, I will live in the box....

41 going on 14, thank you HT.

Snaz

I think you'll find that, while there are some younger collectors, I think it's fair to say that their key demographic is probably that of males, ages 30-60.

I hope I'm still in this when I'm 60. :pray:

I can't even imagine selling off my collection right now, but it will happen someday. :monkey2

Glad the fans of the series are getting some HT figures. I remember growing up watching the reruns when I got home from school.

Having said that I have to pass. My own personal collection focus has heavily slanted towards the 80's movies and more modern collections.

Just not that interested. The batmobile looks great though.

You will! :hi5:

Really? Is it a must or is your collection taking up the kitchen too haha:slap

I've had to sell some stuff, and will probably have to sell more soon 'cause of space, but I was referring to that day when you either lose interest completely, or get moved into a nursing home. :lol:monkey2

The thought of spending $200+ on a figure makes me physically ill, but Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin are the holiest of holy grails for me. I even resisted the '89 Batman and Reeve Superman, but this will be the ultimate test.

Adam West Batman coming soon!!!!!!!!!!! Adam West Batman coming soon!!!!!!!!!!! Adam West Batman coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had to sell some stuff, and will probably have to sell more soon 'cause of space, but I was referring to that day when you either lose interest completely, or get moved into a nursing home. :lol:monkey2

Lose interest?!?! "Neva!" as Alfie would say. If a nursing home is the final destination as to where I will end. I'm foockn' packing as many as I can in my luggage :rotfl:yess::lecture

I'm getting worried as I just started collecting SW 1/6 :slap

It's as though nothing else Hot Toys will do matters...we have this and the Dynamic Duo to follow.

:panic::yess:

NOW the Dark Knight has Risen!

Back