Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still don't get it, do you? It's never enough. Life isn't fair, cats and dogs don't play well together, and Batman is the most popular superhero...this is the world we live in. :lol

well said..this HT line (66 Batman) MAY be the biggest thing they ever have done. Notice they didn't sit long once the license became available. Love it or hate it- ALL Batman fans know the series. Personally I love Nolan films intensely but also love the campy wacky series just as much!:clap

This is great news.
I certainly won't be buying this or possible AW RW figures, but they sure as hell will look great on any shelf.
I hope they make West's Batman with the little paunch and everything.
And the satin cape and undies is a must!

This is great news.
I certainly won't be buying this or possible AW RW figures, but they sure as hell will look great on any shelf.

Yes, and Robin must have his flesh toned stockings.

This is great news.

lol, definitely

it should also have a a Shakespear bust with hidden button

Batman%20Shakespeare%20Bust%20Life-Size%20Replica.jpeg

This range is going to be the Nuts!!!I expected an announcement but not an actual prototype Batmobile.It s fantastic!!

Only a matter of time before Adam West and Burt ward are at the HT offices and the photos will be all over Facebook...:) Can't wait!

AWESOME !!!!!
Probably won't be getting this, BUT I'm really happy for all you guys out there that are into the classic series ;)

this, batmobile 89, and the tumbler would make an insane display :rock

Oh Jeeez, You had to put that idea into my head.............
Had passed.........but I have the Tumbler and I have the 89 Batmobile on order........................

OMG my wallet is crying. LOL I was just thinking the other day that I would have to go all in if they ever did the 60's Batman line. It was my first love, and as a car guy, that Batmobile was the first car I ever fell in love with. I do hope that it doesn't come out TOO soon though as I've got all the new Batman releases to pick up.

Wow, the possibilities with this line...a Julie Newmar Catwoman woulld be fantastic. Not to mention the Joker, Penguin and Riddler...Damn.

Last edited:
Oh Jeeez, You had to put that idea into my head.............
Had passed.........but I have the Tumbler and I have the 89 Batmobile on order........................

Ps sorry about the idea hahaha :monkey1. My ideas are quite simple, for the '89 and tumbler it would be essentially a wood base with an acrylic cover that is removable. Now for each I would make a separate environment base ie water/rocky base for the tumbler and circular base on the edge of the batcave for the '89. Now I think I would have to make a larger display/environment for the '66 because I would like to incorporate part of the cave. Especially since the batcave from '66 had a lot of the computers, gadgets, etc. located centrally around the batmobile

Congrats to you old geezers out there! :1-1:

Finally something Batman related I can say "I'll probably pass". Looks very interesting, but this is just way before my time. Unless HT somehow decides to have amazing prices on this, I just don't feel enough of a personal connection to drop hundreds on another Batman rendition.

Oh bugger..I might have to get this. Too many afternoons watching this as a kid eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Sigh...:dunno. The price we pay for nostalgia. :exactly:

Back