Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh the Bat has NOT been made...but specs are up and POing taken. It will be made.
I'm convnced the 66 Batmobile will not and I don't care if Howard is interviewed tomorrow and says it's coming or in development or whatever...he has said that about many projects that we have not seen despite years of talking about them "coming"

The not knowing if my Batman and Robin figures will ever have their vehicle is very discouraging. Has there been any official announcements?

Guess I'm not a true 60s bat fan- even though I watched this show faithfully as a kid. these are def out of place in my setup without the car/no villains

Ewoks no, but I could see storm and clone troopers potentially being their next big thing. So many different variations of essentially the same kind of character.

Ewoks no, but I could see storm and clone troopers potentially being their next big thing. So many different variations of essentially the same kind of character.

Clones are Sideshow's game. HT will be running through the OT for a while yet.

If Hot Toys puts out more product for the series, these will see more sell thru. Right now with them being the only product available to represent the show, guys are figuring "why bother?" And that's a good stance to take. If they don't make anymore and you are not a HUGE fan of the show, they are likely the kind of niche figures that will get moved along out of one's collection anyway sometime down the road.

This year has been disappointing from hot toys considering its the 75th anniversary of batman. All we got is the bat, bank robber joker 2.0 and batman returns batman coming up.

I sense that this will be announced shortly. My local dealer for Hot Toys asked me if I wanted to put my name down for this. We pontificated on what the price would be--I suggested $800, he said more likely similar to the Delorean. I stated that if this was more than $650 I would pass--he said a lot of collectors said the same. Who knows, but damn this would look killer in my collection. My wife was standing next to me during this conversation--her face was priceless, full of eye rolls and not exactly showing the same enthusiasm I had...:rotfl

I sense that this will be announced shortly. My local dealer for Hot Toys asked me if I wanted to put my name down for this. We pontificated on what the price would be--I suggested $800, he said more likely similar to the Delorean. I stated that if this was more than $650 I would pass--he said a lot of collectors said the same. Who knows, but damn this would look killer in my collection. My wife was standing next to me during this conversation--her face was priceless, full of eye rolls and not exactly showing the same enthusiasm I had...:rotfl

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes up when the series set comes out next month

My wife was standing next to me during this conversation--her face was priceless, full of eye rolls and not exactly showing the same enthusiasm I had...:rotfl

Sounds pretty familiar! My wife's reactions to this hobby are classic

Back