Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year has been disappointing from hot toys considering its the 75th anniversary of batman. All we got is the bat, bank robber joker 2.0 and batman returns batman coming up.

I don't know I think Hot Toys has delivered a decent amount of Batman items this year. We got 66 Batman and Robin, three different editions of the armory set from The Dark Knight, Bank Robber Joker 2.0. Plus an announcement for the Arkham City Batman and The Bat. I'm betting we'll see some Batman Returns related items by the end of the year and plus the 66 Batmobile at some point and maybe the Gordon/Blake/Bat Signal set.

I don't know I think Hot Toys has delivered a decent amount of Batman items this year. We got 66 Batman and Robin, three different editions of the armory set from The Dark Knight, Bank Robber Joker 2.0. Plus an announcement for the Arkham City Batman and The Bat. I'm betting we'll see some Batman Returns related items by the end of the year and plus the 66 Batmobile at some point and maybe the Gordon/Blake/Bat Signal set.

All your post does is reinforce to Batman fans how much they've been sold short on Batman releases. Ingrates :lol

God, I hope someone asked Howard about this at his Secret Base visit. I doubt it, but I'd love to hear something; anything, regarding this line.

Some hope is better than no hope. They better make this. Seeing 66 batmobile was what hooked me into collecting 1/6th at age 43 since I stopped back in late 1990's with POTF2 (made mad money selling before the crash btw). I was going to save my SSC points towards this, but went ahead and used them on Han and Chewie.

Even if this went up for order tomorrow, it wouldn't be available until Q4 of 2016 or Q1 of 2017.

I'd be happy if Howard announced it tonight and the Apocalypse happened tomorrow, because at least I'd die knowing that it's coming.:lol

I asked the question on Sideshows new Fb customer service page. The response:

Happy Monday James ! This is a question I get a lot....I would say at least once or twice a day. Unfortunately, we do not have a date for when this item will be up for pre-order or release. As always I recommend to keep an eye on the newsletter! Sorry I could not be of more help on this- Billy

If this doesn't go up in the week the dvd/blu-ray comes out then i think it won't be coming out at all

I asked the question on Sideshows new Fb customer service page. The response:

Happy Monday James ! This is a question I get a lot....I would say at least once or twice a day. Unfortunately, we do not have a date for when this item will be up for pre-order or release. As always I recommend to keep an eye on the newsletter! Sorry I could not be of more help on this- Billy

at least it hasn't been cancelled. i cannot believe we are still waiting to PO this......

It's coming, just wait til the DVD releases maybe November I think the PO will go up then, fingers crossed. The delay helps my wallet with the other purchases coming [emoji4]

It's coming, just wait til the DVD releases maybe November I think the PO will go up then, fingers crossed. The delay helps my wallet with the other purchases coming [emoji4]

Do people still buy DVD over Blu ray these days? Watching a movie or show on standard definition on a HD tv escapes me. Waited a few decades for the show to come out, why not buy best picture possible if available. Guess I am picky. I remember when first dvd players came out at bestbuy and cheapest was 699.00. Funny how times changed. Bluray movies were 29.99 and up on average and I swore I would not buy them over dvd's. My first dvd player was a ps2. Then tvs and blurays started dropping in prices and bought a ps3 as my first bluray player and hooked since. Want 66 Bats in all hd glory and the damn batmobile to be up for preorder already!!

Back