Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the show on reruns in the early 70's and if the 66 batmobile is not made I will be very depressed. The hope of this being released and the 89 batmobile got me collecting 1/6 figures. This was going to be my center piece of over 100 figures. I really want this to happen. Unfortunately I have an emotional attachment to the 66 line. That is why I got exclusive tweeterhead Julie Newmar signed catwoman statue in case she is not made. I hope hot toys does not screw fans like me over. Happy about Delorean, but really want this to go with my tumbler, 89 batmobile and batpod. It is just the most iconic vehicle Imo ever and then the delorean from BTTF. Then 89 batmobile 3rd.

I watched the show on reruns in the early 70's and if the 66 batmobile is not made I will be very depressed. The hope of this being released and the 89 batmobile got me collecting 1/6 figures. This was going to be my center piece of over 100 figures. I really want this to happen. Unfortunately I have an emotional attachment to the 66 line. That is why I got exclusive tweeterhead Julie Newmar signed catwoman statue in case she is not made. I hope hot toys does not screw fans like me over. Happy about Delorean, but really want this to go with my tumbler, 89 batmobile and batpod. It is just the most iconic vehicle Imo ever and then the delorean from BTTF. Then 89 batmobile 3rd.

I agree, I NEED the 66 car. It all started while browsing online I saw the 89 car and Keaton hot toy advertisement, the rest was history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I NEED the 66 car. It all started while browsing online I saw the 89 car and Keaton hot toy advertisement, the rest was history.

Glad to see there is others who feel the same way. THIS IS the most iconic car imo.
My top 4 iconic vehicles

1st 1966 batmobile

2nd. BTTF Delorean

3rd. 1989 batmobile

4th would be Ecto 1

Honorable mention

1966 Green hornet 1966 Imperial Crown Sedan
Green_Hornet_Black_Beauty.jpg

The munsters Koach and Grandpas Dragula

koach_color_02.jpg

dragula.jpg

dukes of hazzard general lee

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_GENERAL_LEE.jpg

Starsky and Hutch 1974 Gran Torino

1974_Ford_Torino_from_Starsky_&_Hutch.JPG

1960's Scooby Doo Mystery Machine (cartoon, but still counts)

Scooby-Doo+Meets+Batman+&+Robin.jpg

Knight Rider 1982 Pontiac trans am

kitt.jpg

The Monkees 1966 pontiac gto monkeemobile

monkee.jpg

The A Team 1983 GMC Van

a team.jpg

Herbie the love bug 1963 VW

the-love-bug-herbie-1962-volkswagen-beetle.jpg

speedo (200x219).jpg

With the delorean going up for preorder today it looks like this has been cancelled :(

Ok I'm gonna get the Delorian but This gives me a real bad feeling about the 66. Why is this ALREADY up BEFORE the 66!??!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the pre-order units of the Marty McFly figure surpassed that of Batman and Robin that they thought the DeLorean should be prioritized more.

Glad to see there is others who feel the same way. THIS IS the most iconic car imo.
My top 4 iconic vehicles

1st 1966 batmobile

2nd. BTTF Delorean

3rd. 1989 batmobile

4th would be Ecto 1

Honorable mention

1966 Green hornet 1966 Imperial Crown Sedan
View attachment 128397

The munsters Koach and Grandpas Dragula

View attachment 128401

View attachment 128402

dukes of hazzard general lee

View attachment 128413

Starsky and Hutch 1974 Gran Torino

View attachment 128398

1960's Scooby Doo Mystery Machine (cartoon, but still counts)

View attachment 128409

Knight Rider 1982 Pontiac trans am

View attachment 128399

The Monkees 1966 pontiac gto monkeemobile

View attachment 128400

The A Team 1983 GMC Van

View attachment 128403

Herbie the love bug 1963 VW

View attachment 128416

View attachment 128419

Um... no Aston Martin DB5?!??

Great news that the DeLorean is going up for PO but I'm losing faith in HT releasing the Batmobile. ANY news would be welcome--I'm starting to think they've given up on the '66 line. No Batmobile or new figures up at SDCC and no news (good or bad) either way. The '66 Batmobile is the vehicle I've been waiting and waiting for and the DeLorean goes up for PO less than 2 months after the reveal? Come on, HT!

I need to catch my breath after the DeLorean. However would be nice to see the '66 mobile go up in a month or so.

Maybe since the DeLorean went up first and is two years out that means the Batmobile will preorder next and will ship in 6 months. :D

I'm sure HT made a bunch of them like they did for the DX07 and DX08 in anticipation of their popularity. In a year or two they'll be selling at a premium. It wouldn't make any sense to put the DeLorean up for preorder and cancel the Batmobile because the figures haven't sold out.

Apparently, OSR is going to interview Howard, soon. Anyway, both times that Mark OSR gathered questions, the one at the top of my list was whether this was still getting made, as well as whether or not we'd see any of the villains. Hopefully, they get answered (if so, hopefully, we like the answers:pray:).

Back