Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why Im glad I collect 1/18 diecast movie cars...The detail is good (minus the lights, sounds, etc.), and they don't take up as much room...As much as I'd REALLY love both the HT Batmobile and Delorean, I just don't know where the heck I'd put them....But still anxious to see the Batmobile when HT finally releases it...

Matt

Can't wait for this thing. I hope Hot Toys hasn't abandoned it!!

Pretty sure the shipping damages on the '89 Batmobiles made them have to rethink their entire strategy to release this and that has been the biggest hold up.

Pretty sure the shipping damages on the '89 Batmobiles made them have to rethink their entire strategy to release this and that has been the biggest hold up.

Well a simple plastic bag fixed the last issue, so not sure how much extra "thinking" they need to do.

Somebody asked about it at SDCC.They said Hot Toys are tweaking it.Hope so because the later Barris add-ons would just bug the Hell out of me if they did nt lose them.

space is just making things hard but between this, my 89, and the delorian, I just can't choose! I only have space for one, it may have to be a rotating display, cause theres no way I can pass up all this awesomeness

Hate the '89 design, 1/18 DeLorean will do me fine and this is all the bad boy I need in 1/6 vehicular glory :rock

I'm convinced this is not going to be made- 2014 SDCC- year of 66 Batman from BD release to many many companies showing new 66 product.
HT...NOTHING. It won't be made.

I'm convinced this is not going to be made- 2014 SDCC- year of 66 Batman from BD release to many many companies showing new 66 product.
HT...NOTHING. It won't be made.

Then why is it still showing as "Coming Soon" preview on SSC's website?

Back