Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for some news during this 12 days of Christmas promotion.

I am hoping for news in the next couple days--maybe to cap off the 12 Days of Christmas. This will be the first 1/6 scale vehicle in my collection. It's such a great car and has been one of my favorites since I was a kid--a must buy for me. I wish the preorder would hurry up and get here since there will more than likely be a delay in its release. At least having it preordered would get one step out of the way.

This one is what's holding me up from ordering the TDK Armory with Bruce and Alfred. I was about to PO, then I thought that the price would have to be just as much as this would cost (hopefully), and that being I already have too much from Nolan Batman including the Tumbler and the Pod, I should secure the budget for this instead.

I am now in the process of slowing down from collecting. Of course if I had more money than responsibilities I'd surely get the armory and this, but that being NOT the case, I am more inclined to give my money to the 66 car.

We have no idea. I'm betting we won't see more of it until Comic Con. Maybe Toy Fair?

I mean, how long was it between the '89 Batman figure and pre-order for the car? A year?

Hoping this isn't over $650 but I guess we will see... Hopefully we know the price by Comic Con...

I already told my better half that another batmobile is coming maybe sometime this year or next. After that battle,I'm ready to preorder! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already told my better half that another batmobile is coming maybe sometime this year or next. After that battle,I'm ready to preorder! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use Bat Mind Control Gas from Utulity belt and one quick spray on her will do the trick!

I'm trying to figure out space for the 66 batmobile. I just got the 89 last month but now space is a challenge. I want it to be classy & not on the floor or anything. Are there any black wall shelf options?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

man i hope so. PO day one for me.
this is THE batmobile for me, as much as i love my 89 batmobile this one still rules as the greatest.

If they do it right, it will be worth the wait. Can't wait to complete my HT set with this one.

Echo that guys...cant wait for this one to become available. Still yet to buy the 2 Batman and Robin '66 figures (as I want to definitely make sure that this Batmobile is definitely on its way!) so hopefully they wont sell out just yet :panic:

Any idea on the length / width of this? I think I have a spot for it and wanted to see what it worked out to.

Back