Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to be honest. I love my 89 Batmobile, but I just know that the 66 vehicle will be my Batmobile of choice.The old corgi toy was a favorite of mine as a kid, and this, with Batman and Robin in there!! It's going to be so cool.

So true my friend :exactly:

what, What, WHAT!!!!:horror:horror:horror

I Literally started buying custom figures because of your awesome advice and cool arse '89 Bats customs!

Yeah, I shocked myself with that decision. :lol

I'll probably get it eventually but for some reason it wasn't a must own like the '66 is.

What is it about this car that has snagged so many people's affection so effectively and for so long?

The '89 seems to come a good and close second and the Tumbler is just insane...a rocket propelled tank that leaps across open chasms and whose little brother that is a Lamborghini!! But the old '66 just seems to rise above them.

A few years ago, when Mattel started releasing a whole slew of '66s across many scales (my favourite being the diddy 1:78), and then the classic Aurora and new more accurate model kits started hitting the shelves, I was in BAT-Heaven! But a 1:6 car and top quality 1:6 figures to match?

:blissy Stick a fork in me, I'm done! :blissy

I can't wait. I have never gotten into the 1:6 vehicles but the '66 Batmobile is just one of those things I have always dreamed about.

The Batmobile went up for preorder early 2012 for $630. That was almost two years ago.

Prices have increased all across the board. If this has all the features that have been speculated (or even if it doesn't), I bet it's $700+.

The Batmobile went up for preorder early 2012 for $630. That was almost two years ago.

Prices have increased all across the board. If this has all the features that have been speculated (or even if it doesn't), I bet it's $700+.

Have to agree with DiFabio...think this will be in the $700.00 range (if not more) easily...

I don't see this thing being more than the Furstmobile; I really don't. It's not as big, and there are nowhere near as many accessories they could include, realistically speaking.

I think Hot Toys understands that if they go too high that not as many people will buy it so I don't think it will reach the $700 mark. My guess is between $530-600.

I think Hot Toys understands that if they go too high that not as many people will buy it so I don't think it will reach the $700 mark. My guess is between $530-600.

HT has no problems going high in prices, as we can all attest to. this thing will be priced high and people will but it. they win again. that's why they're on top of the 1/6 food chain.

HT has no problems going high in prices, as we can all attest to. this thing will be priced high and people will but it. they win again. that's why they're on top of the 1/6 food chain.
I'm not denying it will be high priced but I just don't see it being more than the Tumbler or the 89 Batmobile personally.

I'm not denying it will be high priced but I just don't see it being more than the Tumbler or the 89 Batmobile personally.

probably not higher then the 89 batmobile, but around there. hopefully i'm wrong and its way less...but I doubt it.

I still stand by the $550 statement. It's right in the middle of the Tumbler and the 89, which this car kind of is, in every way imaginable. Size wise, accessory wise, etc., etc.

Back