Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I complete forgot they had this on the show! How great would it be to display this next to the Batmobile?

1966-batcycle-6.gif

hot+wheels+1-12+scale+bat-cycle+batcycle.gif

I don't recall them being next to each other on the show very often or ever. The Batcycle will not really add much to a Batmobile display.

When this 1966 TV show stuff starts coming out...all other Batman merch will be rendered pointless.:peace:hi5:
pebble_11.jpg

So looking forward to TV Batman stuff from HT, and yeah, way more than the movie stuff.

We are a year or so away from this amazing vehicle and any figures, so we all have to wait. :thud:
In the mean time it's fun to speculate, with each episode of the series I watch, just what might come out. Today I was considering Catwoman, with heads for Eartha and Julie. They wore the same outfit and have similar figures. This would allow either characterization to be had from one figure.

Don't forget Lee Meriweather!

First I want Batman and Robin, then Joker and Julie Catwoman on wave two, then Penguin and Riddler next....

I'd be surprised if they do more than one CW.

Julie was THE CW - if they make one of the others over her.. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I'll be dirty mad.

Agreed- we will be getting just one Catwoman(I hope). If they are waiting to see how Batman/Robin sell first in the line I'm sure they will be fantastic sellers..but honestly the only figures we will likely get from this line next year will be the Caped Crusaders...to ride in the Batmobile!

Back