Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention bigger. The next two Batmobile releases are bigger than the Tumbler :yess:

Almost bought the tumbler but once I saw this I knew were my money needed to go, 66 bat-mobile with batman (west) and robin (ward) in it would be ideal, pricey but ideal

When the 1989 Batmobile was revealed at Comic-con 2011 we did nt get final specs till February 2012,and it s possible they may be waiting for the Batman and Robin figures to be debuted as an extra incentive to order-not that any is needed!!

Nolan is gonna buy one.

y6SA9.jpg

gVh9D.jpg

Rg9nP.jpg

Nolan is gonna buy one.

y6SA9.jpg

gVh9D.jpg

Rg9nP.jpg

These are from the special on the DKR extras disk. It's a really good look at the history of the Batmobile from the comics through to the Tumbler.

The car has a reserve said to be in the 'multi-millions' and I would love to be in a position to buy it and restore to its season one state. Sadly, this is me and my Flexpays are causing me enough problems as it is! :slap

There is big talk about how terrible it would be if the car was bought by a non American and it left the country. I can assure you that if I had the kind of money to buy to begin with...then RESTORE AND TOUR would be the way to go for me.

Im more excited for the Batman and Robin figures. I don't see them costing much, Maybe $150.... I hope we get some villians too.

Back