Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8480.jpg

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Is there any chance at all,do we think,that Hot Toys will look at this again after seeing the success Blitzway have had with the ECTO-1?We need to keep this up there in their thought process.I have both figures,still sealed in their boxes,awaiting the arrival of their wheels.Hell,maybe even Blitzway themselves could make this thing?

What makes you think Blitzway Ecto is a success? People like it sure, but the price is going to keep most collectors away.

This will prolly get released eventually.

doubtful- the figures themselves are not as great as people had hoped- pics i've seen are underwhelming

Surprisingly, Hot Toys have recently been answering inquiries from their website. I sent one in to find out about the status of the 66 Batmobile and Joker just to see if I get a response.

The contact form is here if anyone else wants to ask too, maybe letting them know we are still waiting wouldn't hurt?

Surprisingly, Hot Toys have recently been answering inquiries from their website. I sent one in to find out about the status of the 66 Batmobile and Joker just to see if I get a response.

The contact form is here if anyone else wants to ask too, maybe letting them know we are still waiting wouldn't hurt?

Sent an inquiry. I added about Blitzway doing the ecto 1 also.

So their reply on the 66 Batmobile and Joker being produced isn't exactly a "No" ....

Subject: Re: Hot Toys - Customer Enquiry
Hello,

Thanks for interest Hot Toys products.
Maybe but not sure.
Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,
VC/ Hot Toys

Heard back from HT. Guys, is this News?..

First, my Inquiry followed by HT Response

I have been a Hot Toys Customer since 2005 and proponent on Sideshow Freaks for years (pjam). I'm a big fan of the 66 Batman Series and purchased both Batman and Robin expecting to be able to buy the 66 Batmobile to go with them, which, as you know, was featured with the 66 Batman figures on the pre order page. I heard you had some production issues but I had a custom 66 Batmobile made several years ago and SOLD IT believing the 66 Batmobile was "Coming Soon"

I'm VERY disappointed that did NOT happen. Yet.

What is the status of this item and when will you (Hot Toys) fulfill your promise to me and other collectors?

Hello,

Thanks for interest Hot Toys products.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Maybe our teammates would like to make amazing figure like Hulkbuster to wait almost three years.

Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,

VC/ Hot Toys

Hulkbuster is to blame? I can believe that. The batmobile should be much simpler that a Hulkbuster from an articulation standpoint at least.

Back