Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's unfortunate but not surprising. They had already said through unofficial channels that it wasn't happening, now they've officially confirmed it.

Hot Toys can't make vehicles profitable. They don't even make the SW vehicles they show. And if an evergreen like SW can't be profitable for them, nothing can.

Not sure what the "right time" would be for Romero Joker...they waiting for West, Ward or Newmar to die and capitalize on that :dunno :ohbfrank:

My guess is that means "whenever we have a free space between all our Marvel, Star Wars, DC Films ****. That makes it seem like "Holy Christ, we'll be waiting forever," but my guess is June-August. I don't see them going superheavy with Wonder Woman or Spider-Man, and we already have, pretty much, two Spidey figures in the bag already, and it'll be too early to start with JL, I think. They'll probably start launching Last Jedi stuff in September with the rest of the licensees, so, yeah, probably, the second there's a breather between WW and Spidey stuff, I think it's safe to say he'll pop up.

Then again, it's Hot Toys, so, you can also disregard everything I just said as ****ing bull**** and it'd still be a safe bet.:lol

I'd say the vehicles are 'less' profitable and 'more' risk. (If it's not profitable, they can raise the price. Look at $1820 Macross cockpit from Kids logic...it's limited 300 unit run sold out in 4 months)
It would be safer bet for them to make more $250 ironman or stormtrooper in a limited manufacturing facilities.
They don't have any reason to risk at the moment because they are busy enough just catching up with the new licenses.

3gFi27k.gif

Very desapointed for all the 66 batmobile lovers.
I realize that we were very lucky to see the 89 batmobile saw the light of day. But honestly HT did the wrong choice producing the TDK "the Bat" instead of the 66 car. I'm sure it would have had more success touching a very larger audience than the niche of Batman fans.
Maybe it would have changed the destiny of the 66 line...
:dunno

HT should stop show all the ptototypes they can't manufacture. Think about all the people have bought the 66 figures thinking the car was on the way like the 89 one.
It is not honest. Tease when it is ready to manufacture and take the orders!
All you produced is frustrated people...:impatient:

Makes me think to the people who have resist and did not order the 89 car thinking the returns one was the following...

In meantime the fact that HT included the returns features to the 89 one was part of the answer... With HT you have to learn to read between the lines...

Hope the guys who passed on Delorean part I waiting part II won't be desapointed...:(

My guess is that means "whenever we have a free space between all our Marvel, Star Wars, DC Films ****. That makes it seem like "Holy Christ, we'll be waiting forever," but my guess is June-August. I don't see them going superheavy with Wonder Woman or Spider-Man, and we already have, pretty much, two Spidey figures in the bag already, and it'll be too early to start with JL, I think. They'll probably start launching Last Jedi stuff in September with the rest of the licensees, so, yeah, probably, the second there's a breather between WW and Spidey stuff, I think it's safe to say he'll pop up.

Then again, it's Hot Toys, so, you can also disregard everything I just said as ****ing bull**** and it'd still be a safe bet.:lol

Don't forget GOTG 2! They still have a ton of POs they could march out for that along with WW, Spidey and Last Jedi.

F|_|ck Hot Toys...since you clearly aren't going to sh|t, get the he|| off the pot. Drop the license and move on. Maybe someone else will have the stones to attempt this with their own roll out of 1/6th scale figs.

Makes me think to the people who have resist and did not order the 89 car thinking the returns one was the following...

In meantime the fact that HT included the returns features to the 89 one was part of the answer... With HT you have to learn to read between the lines...

Hope the guys who passed on Delorean part I waiting part II won't be desapointed...:(

But at least with those you have a chance to get them still. Either by paying more, or just waiting for a deal. But what if you want a 66 Batmobile and bought the figures thinking it was a done deal? You are ****ed. it's not happening.

That's the position I'm in now regarding the DeLorean. I want the hover version but if it's not made I'd be more than happy with the part 1 version. I'm tempted to get it now before the secondary market prices sky rocket but would hate to buy it then see the hover version go up for pre-order. :lol

Back