Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14 detolfs! woah. I only have two! I'd love to see your collection.

Here are some old pics.
d1fdcab145b8f4d63fb429faa3ea9fd4.jpg

e5bcb60e50e075c48c9ab9d034945bf3.jpg

Tapatalk isn’t letting me upload more pics. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neat custom, shame Hot Toys didn't have this for the price and limited nature of the figure

https://www.facebook.com/MarcoWorkshop/
1WO7fgh.jpg

Price? This figure was a GREAT value compared to figures like Rescue, Iron Man MK50, MK80, etc. I have no idea why anyone is complaining. If you want an expensive Hulkbuster, order the 1.0. Or be like me and buy both. Both are great in my opinion, but I think 2.0 is the better bang-for-the-buck value.

PS: that head sculpt is odd looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone post pics of the display box for the hot toys Hulkbuster 2.0? [to get an idea of the size of it]. Cheers!:)

Is there any chance of them making a fully articulated version of this or is it safe to say that this will be it?

Is there any chance of them making a fully articulated version of this or is it safe to say that this will be it?

HT doesn't have the IW deadline anyone, so it's highly likely they will attempt this again as an MMS.

Does anyone know of a store anywhere in the mid-atlantic ( Maryland, Pennsylvania, DC, Jersey ) that might have a Hot Toys Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2? I've been on the fence about this since it was put up for PO. And I can't bring myself to getting it without seeing in person first.

Thanks

mikericm - I can't help you on the store location to view this - but I can understand that you want to see it before you view it.

My wife and I were down @ Universal Orlando a month or so ago and saw one of these at one of the stores down there. That was enough to convince me to pick one of these up.

Looks awesome in person!

Total toss-up. I?d guess they won?t make one, since the original seemed to be such a production challenge after getting delayed 2 years and was probably the reason the IW version was a PP in the first place.

I've been on the fence for along time about this one. Yesterday, they had it listed in Spook with a $40 off code. Today they added Free Shipping. That's something like $75-$80 off for me. Ordered. :yess:

Yep, I did the same! I?ve been eyeballing it forever and almost ordered it with a $25 code they gave me a week ago. Glad I held off until Spook! The power pose is just fine for me and was my only Infinity War gap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of a store anywhere in the mid-atlantic ( Maryland, Pennsylvania, DC, Jersey ) that might have a Hot Toys Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2? I've been on the fence about this since it was put up for PO. And I can't bring myself to getting it without seeing in person first.

Thanks

Beyond comics in Fredrick Maryland has it.

I ordered mine too with the $40 off and free shipping.

To anyone on the fence, I think this will be the only version of HB 2.0. They would have announced an MMS by now, but with 2 years of development and $1000+ cost I think the demand would be very low.

Yeah the $40 off and free shipping and got me too. I’ve been debating on this figure for a while. Little nervous about it being vinyl. Hopefully I don’t regret this. Some pictures it looks amazing and some pictures not so much. But the one thing is I love giant figures.

Back