Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People return figures for all kinds of reasons. It doesn't have to be a defective figure. Some defects can be fixed. No I don't think Sideshow should discount a figure just because someone had previously returned it if the issue was corrected.

Then don't advertise the item as "new" then. There is no justifiable reason for Sideshow to sell an item that was opened, used, returned, and fixed as new. Don't want to sell those items as used? Fine, then they should take the hit financially with a warehouse full of used items they won't sell because they can't charge full price for it. This isn't a charity. When I see a product listed as "new" on Sideshow's website, I should expect a pristine item that was never opened. I shouldn't have to cross my fingers that I am actually getting what I paid for. This wouldn't be acceptable with any other retailer, so I don't understand why Sideshow should get a pass.

Anyone who thinks that selling something that's been used as new is a-okay is just being a jack ass.

And I've got a new car to sell them, just don't look at it before handing me your NRD, and payment.

This lame figure is for lame collectors.

giphy.gif

fully agree on this. i would not even considered a 'perfect' but opened item as NEW, god knows what happened that led it being returned. don't run a business if all they do is to think of passing returned items off to innocent buyers who paid hard earned money for brand new items.

Then don't advertise the item as "new" then. There is no justifiable reason for Sideshow to sell an item that was opened, used, returned, and fixed as new. Don't want to sell those items as used? Fine, then they should take the hit financially with a warehouse full of used items they won't sell because they can't charge full price for it. This isn't a charity. When I see a product listed as "new" on Sideshow's website, I should expect a pristine item that was never opened. I shouldn't have to cross my fingers that I am actually getting what I paid for. This wouldn't be acceptable with any other retailer, so I don't understand why Sideshow should get a pass.

fully agree on this. i would not even considered a 'perfect' but opened item as NEW, god knows what happened that led it being returned. don't run a business if all they do is to think of passing returned items off to innocent buyers who paid hard earned money for brand new items.

I agree with this as well. It's very dishonest and infuriating to have your customers wait months for a new product and ship them something that is used. This happened to me with the MKIV w/Gantry and I was furious. The item was still listed on their website - so they had new ones in stock but sent me an open-box item anyways. I requested to exchange for a new one and they granted it - however they acted like they were doing me some huge favor. Sideshow really needs to get their s*** together and stop being so greedy.

i have one for trade unboxed but, i am looking for these figures as part of trade:

2016 Toy Fairs 1/6 Hot Toys DC Batman V Superman MMS372 Knightmare Batman Figure

Hot Toys Batman Suicide Squad MMS409

Back