1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

I think overall it looks great actually, not perfect, but certainly a nice upgrade from A1 Loki.

I think its good for those that didn't get the original A1 Loki. Is this an upgrade?? Not really. Something is off about the headsculpt as well. Though I suppose people will just say pose the figure with the helmet on hiding the headsculpt (ala Antman) :rotfl

Last edited:

Whether or not the likeness is close for Hiddleston, I think the main issue is the lack of likeness to the Loki character in the Avengers movie. Helmet and suit looks way too big/puffy. Also, shouldn't outfit be more gold than bronze?

Result!
I was forced to sell my V1.0 recently and got a good price.
This one has a far superior sculpt from anything they have made so far so I am all in on this one.
And his armour looks far better than the original.
This has made my week.

I was so happy to find out this morning Endgame Loki is going to be released :) Instant PO! There is one figure that would make me even happier, OG Hulk and hopefully, they will re-release him again as he had some scenes in the Endgame as well.

Man, that's a sinister looking headsculpt. That would make for a great Joker mod or Riddler.

0cacc39fdbca268bf6a2705d0b22a166.jpg

Better than not having an AV1 Loki at all but the sculpt is better on the original, and I feel like there?s too much bulk in the helmet? Still tempted though but how many Loki?s does a man need??!

Better than not having an AV1 Loki at all but the sculpt is better on the original, and I feel like there?s too much bulk in the helmet? Still tempted though but how many Loki?s does a man need??!

Until they release a “Thor” version of him, this “Is” the OG Loki. Accept no other substitutes.

Until they release a ?Thor? version of him, this ?Is? the OG Loki. Accept no other substitutes.

Oh for sure. I got AV Loki for a reasonable price back in 2014 and he?s still the definitive version in my book.

I think the tailoring looks a bit finer on the new one but that is all I can see better than the OG.

Oh for sure. I got AV Loki for a reasonable price back in 2014 and he?s still the definitive version in my book.

I think the tailoring looks a bit finer on the new one but that is all I can see better than the OG.

Well in my opinion(And it?s merely an opinion), the original was not a good likeness of Hiddleston. I do have a custom Stuttgart figure and have the OG sculpt on it but although the smirk is good, the likeness is not as good as it could have been.
The Dark World sculpt was, bizarrely a step down from the Avengers one, and the Ragnarok one is the best so far.
I am glad this new sculpt is better. They have knocked it right out the park with this proto.
In my opinion.
For me, it?s pure Hiddleston/Avengers Loki.
So I will very much look forward to ordering it.

The problem I had with the original Loki was his outfit looked way to bulky and poofy. Almost making him look too short and fat due to all the layers. This new one looks 10x better to me, as far as proportions and slimness.

Maybe I'll finally pull the trigger on a Loki... :lol Almost got the Ragnarok one, but didn't like the open top helmet.

Now bring on a new Avengers Hulk!! I was so hoping for either a plain Ragnarok Hulk (end of movie) or a Infinity War opening scene battling Thanos Hulk.. Still hoping.

Whether or not the likeness is close for Hiddleston, I think the main issue is the lack of likeness to the Loki character in the Avengers movie. Helmet and suit looks way too big/puffy. Also, shouldn't outfit be more gold than bronze?

The helmet on V1 also looks big when he's looking downward, so that's not really different. My V1 does seem more gold, or at least a cleaner/shinier gold/bronze. Also, while the A1 sculpt isn't great IMO its expression gives it the edge over this one.

Agreed, this is the one place where this one may be slightly improved over V1.

Am I the only one who thinks that silver armor section on the RHS of his abdomen is new? I think the V1 just has a smaller interwoven pattern of black pleather. I wonder if the silver is accurate to the films...

EDIT: Never mind. My V1 has that pattern too. :slap They say the memory is the second thing to go...:lol

Well in my opinion(And it?s merely an opinion), the original was not a good likeness of Hiddleston. I do have a custom Stuttgart figure and have the OG sculpt on it but although the smirk is good, the likeness is not as good as it could have been.
The Dark World sculpt was, bizarrely a step down from the Avengers one, and the Ragnarok one is the best so far.
I am glad this new sculpt is better. They have knocked it right out the park with this proto.
In my opinion.
For me, it?s pure Hiddleston/Avengers Loki.
So I will very much look forward to ordering it.

That is absolutely fine, you are entitled to your opinion and have your own preferences. Please don?t mistake me for one of those who will be raging that my hard to find has been superseded :) Each one has benefits over the other.

That is absolutely fine, you are entitled to your opinion and have your own preferences. Please don?t mistake me for one of those who will be raging that my hard to find has been superseded :) Each one has benefits over the other.

Not at all.
I only added the ?my opinion? dialogue because there are people out there that assume when you state your own opinion, you are saying they are wrong.
I was gutted to have to sell my Loki earlier this year. I have had to sell nearly my whole collection in the last few months out of necessity. This means I can get Loki back and get a better headsculpt into the bargain.
Although I do have the Ragnarok one and like that too. This is the icing on the cake.

The widow's peak is just now wide enough, the upper portion of the head and the eyebrows throws the look off.

Kotobukiya has announced their statue at the same time as well, sculpt looks better than what we are getting from HT and it has the correct skin tone too. :rotfl

View attachment 487895

View attachment 487896

View attachment 487897

Looks better than Hot Toys.

Something that wasn't quite right in the original and it's not quite right here is how wide of a body they keep giving Loki. He has a very narrow slim shoulder body but they just don't seem to care enough to fix.

The sculpt isn't even good on the Hot Toys version. Not to the mention the proportion of his face to his helmet is terrible.

And what is up with the terrible paint work on his gold metallic armor parts? Why is it so matte and dark looking? It's suppose to be gold and saturated.

Not sure what Hot Toys is doing these days..

L3x8Pec.png

KIioEVX.png

Looks better than Hot Toys.

Something that wasn't quite right in the original and it's not quite right here is how wide of a body they keep giving Loki. He has a very narrow slim shoulder body but they just don't seem to care enough to fix.

The sculpt isn't even good on the Hot Toys version. Not to the mention the proportion of his face to his helmet is terrible.

And what is up with the terrible paint work on his gold metallic armor parts? Why is it so matte and dark looking? It's suppose to be gold and saturated.

Not sure what Hot Toys is doing these days..

No one seem to care that they cheapen out by replacing the metal clasps with paint. Even the green fabric is inaccurate, and everyone is praising this piece. Really?

unnamed.jpg

No one seem to care that they cheapen out by replacing the metal clasps with paint. Even the green fabric is inaccurate, and everyone is praising this piece. Really?

View attachment 487915
This change is actually more accurate. If you check the source images.

Back