Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick review on Banner:wave

Caught this a few minutes ago on YouTube. Although this figure isn't quite getting much attention, as you said, this is necessary for any HULK fan to have in their collection.

Congrats on the 100 subscribers too! :hi5:
I always like watching your videos Skull. Keep cranking them out buddy.

Caught this a few minutes ago on YouTube. Although this figure isn't quite getting much attention, as you said, this is necessary for any HULK fan to have in their collection.

Congrats on the 100 subscribers too! :hi5:
I always like watching your videos Skull. Keep cranking them out buddy.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the support:duff

It's definitely a knife that cuts both ways.

If i am honest, it's not every post that interests me. It's the general flow of the thread. Sometimes, people post stuff i am not that bothered about. All i do is pass over it to the other posts. And other times, people go off topic and it's very interesting and i learn about something i never would have heard of had the topic stayed rigidly on subject. Like you say, it cuts both ways.
If a subject being discussed isn't to my taste, i just ignore it.

8JYiP7E.jpg

13eCJi1.jpg

BInalLw.jpg

fkgRbJU.jpg

HU4PJNT.jpg

6r1AYE4.jpg

aq28eKt.jpg

QUt28GY.jpg

uATp8B3.jpg

X7ONG7m.jpg

Thanks brother. Nice review and congrats on the 100 peeps! I agree on the sculpt; decent likeness and only really loses points because it's to chubby. Otherwise this could've been a great sculpt. I still prefer it to any other custom that I'm aware of. Also agree that if you're a Ruffalo Banner fan, this is a cool fig to have in the collection.

I think this would have been a more popular set if they spiced it up as a two pack. A Hulking out Banner version would have went over well I think

Thanks brother. Nice review and congrats on the 100 peeps! I agree on the sculpt; decent likeness and only really loses points because it's to chubby. Otherwise this could've been a great sculpt. I still prefer it to any other custom that I'm aware of. Also agree that if you're a Ruffalo Banner fan, this is a cool fig to have in the collection.

I think this would have been a more popular set if they spiced it up as a two pack. A Hulking out Banner version would have went over well I think

iron-man-gif.gif

Thanks Pop:hi5:

I'm glad to have it, it kinda completes the hulk really, two sides of the same coin and all that:wink1:

:lol That would be cool:D

So apparently there may not be a lot of this figure...online stores are possibly getting shorted and Hot Toys is out...Banner may become the next Hawkeye figure...low under the radar and under produced!

Back