Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if its too early, but has anyone come across a 1/6th scale AOU movie accurate clothing set for Bruce Banner? I am not digging his purple and brown look from Avengers 1. Only the labcoat I have him wearing makes it tolerable.

Where did you find a lab coat, if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for one for a while.

Stupid, stupid, stupid region shipping restrictions... I have $50 of codes, and this piece is eligible, and it currently won't ship to NZ.. the other eligible items I'd consider (Loki and Winter Soldier) won't ship here either :(

Stupid, stupid, stupid region shipping restrictions... I have $50 of codes, and this piece is eligible, and it currently won't ship to NZ.. the other eligible items I'd consider (Loki and Winter Soldier) won't ship here either :(

Have any mates in the states that would ship to you? Or in Europe? I'm sure someone on here would help if you asked.

Have any mates in the states that would ship to you? Or in Europe? I'm sure someone on here would help if you asked.

Actually.. just looking over at popcultcha in Australia. He's on special, and after the exchange coversions I'd be saving money getting him from Australia, than I would from Sideshow with a discount code... :yess:

I'm really tempted now that I am 4 Avenger characters down to get Hulk or Banner (and Banner is much cheaper, and aside from the Deluxe AoU Hulk, I don't actually like any of the Hulks)... Alternatively I think a Sideshow maquette of him would look really good as a backdrop of sorts to my Avengers, albeit out of scale.. And then I'll just need Hawkeye, which I'd put reward points from the last few months towards him, IF his shipping status changes to available in NZ... :gah:

Would anyone would be interested in renting his figure of Hulk the Avengers for a month. I would pay 100euros.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Would anyone would be interested in renting his figure of Hulk the Avengers for a month. I would pay 100euros.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Lol_ce30c8_456101.jpg

Back