Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't.
I made my figure a year and a half ago with this set, a HT sceptre with the blade cut off, a HT head and base, $24 body and the Etsy scarf:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CC217-DOLL...3622?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f330b88f6

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

null_zps32087ec6.jpg

null_zps45e41094.jpg

8789B19D-92DE-4FEC-8952-6E8F8CCDB62E.jpg

Cool! I figured that was a custom bash I thought about doing that myself but the Loki set popped up and I decided to wait

Cool! I figured that was a custom bash I thought about doing that myself but the Loki set popped up and I decided to wait

Marvel has been trying to stop that Pop toys set, claiming it violates copyright.
They cannot copyright clothing surely.
Maybe the scarf, but not clothing that could be gotten anywhere.
I'll replace my Stuttgart Loki clothing when the set comes out though.
If it comes out, lol.

Marvel has been trying to stop that Pop toys set, claiming it violates copyright.
They cannot copyright clothing surely.
Maybe the scarf, but not clothing that could be gotten anywhere.
I'll replace my Stuttgart Loki clothing when the set comes out though.
If it comes out, lol.

just hoping LEVRAM stays off STBB, since my preorder is there! Any they don't blur out the HS like other places, shhhh! They're watching us!

Sideshow cares...

I'm not that picky. I've gotten damaged boxes from Sideshow before, but this was the first time I asked for a replacement box, because the damage was that severe.

Had my original figure come in with a ripped up sleeve so I was happy I was getting a replacement, even if it took 2 weeks to arrive. Oh, but when it did...

IMG_0654x.jpg

IMG_0655x.jpg

And apparently no more replacements. Yeah, because you wasted them doing this to the ones you had.

SMH. Last time I try to save money using reward points on a common figure. Lesson (finally) learned, Sideshow customer service really isn't what it was five years ago. But I think everyone knows that.

Wow that sucks binky. Sadly, you're better off dropping another $10 for the pack out from SSC on future orders to avoid damages. :(

Wow that sucks binky. Sadly, you're better off dropping another $10 for the pack out from SSC on future orders to avoid damages. :(

Thanks for the sympathy guys. You know it's funny you mention the pack out service because that's what the SS rep told me. Like he was scolding me for cheaping out on the shipping. However, as I just pointed out in my reply, it was actually THEIR shipping department that crammed the box into the Hot Toys shipper and damaged it originally. So It shipped out of their warehouse already damaged and packing it out wouldn't have made a difference except to pad my invoice. FedEx delivered their package fine. UPS just destroyed the replacement box, no doubt helped by the way SS packed it in a single sided flattened box. Of course UPS folded it.

I should've and would've gotten this from BBTS or AE cause they pack out without gouging on shipping but I used the last of my rewards points on Bruce. Not sure if it's worth it returning it. I am half resigned SS won't do a damned thing for me to make this right. Anyway, it helps at least to vent so thanks, guys.

I thought they did if you asked and paid the shipping and service fee. I'm pretty sure all the stuff I've bought from BBTS was double-boxed and arrived in same condition it was mailed. As a result they're my go to guys for common figures even though they don't discount much over retail.

Man I have to go back 4 pages just to see pics of this figure, wtf!!! Why why why???? Head swaps and unrelated figures, I thought this was a Banner thread!

Well it is a Bruce Banner thread not a Obama or Avengers in the casual clothes thread. It was a valid gripe and it wouldn't matter what effing part of the world I was from it would still be annoying to see so much redundancy of unrelated stuff!

Back