Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is a Bruce Banner thread not a Obama or Avengers in the casual clothes thread. It was a valid gripe and it wouldn't matter what effing part of the world I was from it would still be annoying to see so much redundancy of unrelated stuff!

It's one of the best parts of this forum, that peopl can talk about what they want to.
If i am talking and/or posting about stuff you don't like, i shall invite you to add me to your ignore list and you shall not see my posts if they are bothering you so much.
:wink1:

I am not going to put you on the ignore list, but my frustration is that this is a new figure and I would like to see in hand pics of happy owners so I can decide if I want to spend the $$$ on Banner. If this figure were a year old I could understand adding fluff to bump the thread, but its brand new!

I am not going to put you on the ignore list, but my frustration is that this is a new figure and I would like to see in hand pics of happy owners so I can decide if I want to spend the $$$ on Banner. If this figure were a year old I could understand adding fluff to bump the thread, but its brand new!

And how are my posts stopping you from doing that?

Woe is you!
First world problems, lol.

Well it is a Bruce Banner thread not a Obama or Avengers in the casual clothes thread. It was a valid gripe and it wouldn't matter what effing part of the world I was from it would still be annoying to see so much redundancy of unrelated stuff!

This guy Serious :lol

Poor you having to click that mouse and scroll back a few pages... why dont you buy this **** figure and look at it in real life? Pro tip: dont rely on other people, the world is a cruel mistress

edit: everyone just bring all general conversation to this thread and dont post pictures... this guy needs to learn what its like to scan through 20+ pages to see pics, so he can appreciate having to only scan 4

This guy Serious :lol

Poor you having to click that mouse and scroll back a few pages... why dont you buy this **** figure and look at it in real life? Pro tip: dont rely on other people, the world is a cruel mistress

edit: everyone just bring all general conversation to this thread and dont post pictures... this guy needs to learn what its like to scan through 20+ pages to see pics, so he can appreciate having to only scan 4

I always thought the Lemon was an underrated fruit, anyone care to weigh in?
th.jpg

Well I dont want to drop the $190 for a figure that sucks lipsmack, perhaps you have money to burn but I have to work my ass off for just one of these toys. I am just used to people posting pics of there figures, which is a lot to ask from people on SSF!!!

Well first of all the figure is ****, dont waste your money. Secondly this place isnt your personal photo album where everyone buys a fig to sit there all day and photograph it just for you. its a community, we get sidetracked and talk to each other... if you want a photo gallery go look at the official images HT's posted, the figure turned out almost the exact same so...

Well first of all the figure is ****, dont waste your money. Secondly this place isnt your personal photo album where everyone buys a fig to sit there all day and photograph it just for you. its a community, we get sidetracked and talk to each other... if you want a photo gallery go look at the official images HT's posted, the figure turned out almost the exact same so...

Well thank you for being such a nice person lipsmack, I will remember that in the future that this place is not my personal photo album. Cheers!

The whole appeal of Bruce Banner was Rufolo and since the figure doesn't really resemble him at all, this figure no longer serves a purpose. You can't even pose him with Hulk like before and after cause hes not even wearing the same pants. They really phoned it in. I guess if you didn't already have Hulk, the two pack is a good deal cause the original has gone up in price. But I'd actually pay more for the 1st one cause the box is way cooler looking.

If you just need a Banner figure there are cheaper alternatives. But HT is gonna make Avengers Ultron and there will no doubt be a superior Banner figure than this

Back