Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, though the buttons on his shirt are really pretty ridiculous in how easily they come off, so it's a good thing they packed in a bunch of spares.

And! The glasses. Jesus Christ, the glasses. The amount of times they've pinged off his head and almost been lost is a little ridiculous. They look good when they're on, but good luck with that. So, there's definitely some flaws BUT! I still stand by my initial recommendation (if you can find him at a decent price).

...online store still has not received their Banner...I am starting to think that I should pick him up elsewhere...I don't want to miss out and have to pay Ebay $$$ for him...I need him to finish the Avengers set!!!!

Finally got my hands on one and oh boy, never have I been so thrilled on completing my Avengers team after 2 years! Thank you Hot Toys! :love

That's why I never trust any photos I see online, he is just amazing in person!

"That’s my secret, Captain. I’m always angry.”

10355461_490936157718326_7349410868540032757_o.jpg

^ Nice photo! :clap You are right he is one of those figures that looks a lot better in hand, I am really pleased with mine! :) Congrats on completing the team!!

Finally got my hands on one and oh boy, never have I been so thrilled on completing my Avengers team after 2 years! Thank you Hot Toys! :love

That's why I never trust any photos I see online, he is just amazing in person!

"That’s my secret, Captain. I’m always angry.”

View attachment 117324

Thanks for for posting the great pics!
I can credit the image above as being the one that prompted me to finally get this figure.
Till I saw that pic I was totally content with my custom Banner.

Received mine this week and think it's great, Tony finally has his science buddy!
3azumedu.jpg

SCIENCE BROS!

Chalk me up as another who was REALLY disappointed by all the preview/review pics, but is surprisingly happy with Banner now I have him in hand. Not sure why he photographs so badly! Worth getting while he's still somewhat cheap (I picked mine up for just over $150 on eBay). Excited to have him and workshop Tony in some science bros poses of my own!

I decided to pick this guy up after all. I got a pretty decent deal on Ebay and also won a Canvas print signed by Mark and Stan. I want to display my Hulk with this figure with the canvas above them. Can't wait to get him so I can finally see him in hand. :panic:

I decided to pick this guy up after all. I got a pretty decent deal on Ebay and also won a Canvas print signed by Mark and Stan. I want to display my Hulk with this figure with the canvas above them. Can't wait to get him so I can finally see him in hand. :panic:

You won't be disappointed.
I got mine in yesterday and it looks better than i ever thought it would.

Don't suppose anyone has seen the Chitauri base parted out have they? I have the BD Mrk VII but fancy picking up another Chitauri base :)

I finally got a chance to open mine up. I don't get all the negative reviews/criticisms, the likeness is there. Great figure all around.

...2 Official and one bash...2 Chatauri and Loki in a suit

Back