Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys ever thought that HT may have even decided to do this with two figures with the objective being a "3 Stage Transformation?"

Standard Bruce, Half-Transformed Bruce to Hulk... then place him next to Hulk (transformed). It's not out of the question.

Last edited:
Have you guys ever thought that HT may have even decided to do this with two figures with the objective being a "3 Stage Transformation?"

Standard Bruce, Half-Transformed Bruce to Hulk... then place him next to Hulk (transformed). It's not out of the question.

Anything's possible with HT.

You just never know what they're up to over there.

Well now, it's certainly turning out to be a "Banner" year for Hot Toys. :wacky

I'm just guessing here, but Bruce Banner's popularity / sellability slightly > Bruce Lee's.

If we put Hulk out of the picture, maybe. A lot of people might pick Hulk over Banner and Bruce Lee's a legend especially in Asia.

I suppose HT would try and please Avengers fans more than Lee's...

Her voice drives me nuts. "Number 3 engine is douwnn!"

tumblr_m70b2vhFqs1rziwwco1_500.gif

Same here.
Hell, I'm not even interested in Coulson. :lol

I would've gone for Coulson if the HS was a little better. I don't know why, but I don't see much of Clark Gregg in it. :dunno Maria Hill would make an interesting figure but what would she come with?

I would've gone for Coulson if the HS was a little better. I don't know why, but I don't see much of Clark Gregg in it. :dunno Maria Hill would make an interesting figure but what would she come with?

enhanced-buzz-31411-1335979078-3.jpg

Do you use a braille keyboard too? :lol

Mariah would definitely help "fill out" the female side of my superhero collection (even w/o powers :naughty). Her character didn't get to do much other than kind of second-guessing Fury. So for me she's the least essential and therefore last to get out of this line-up if it happens.

Hill is going to be in the next Captain America and Avengers movies so it's not if but when HT will make her.

Any idea when Banner might go up for PO? :impatient:

Back