Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a long shot but does anybody think that Banner might be included with the Hulk? :yess: I always wonder why HT would only give us 2 extra hands with the Hulk. HT might just surprises us all. :pray:

This may be a long shot but does anybody think that Banner might be included with the Hulk? :yess: I always wonder why HT would only give us 2 extra hands with the Hulk. HT might just surprises us all. :pray:

There's a better chance that they'll surprise us with a price hike before they include an entire figure. Banner will likely be sold for $189, depending on his accessories, so I can't see him being packaged with anything other than a new hulk head sculpt.

There's a better chance that they'll surprise us with a price hike before they include an entire figure. Banner will likely be sold for $189, depending on his accessories, so I can't see him being packaged with anything other than a new hulk head sculpt.

HT used to be cool. The threw in a whole Ripley figure with the power loader after it went up for pre-order without increasing the price. But yeah, those HT days are long gone. Now they take away listed accessories but charge you like the were still included (Mark 1 2.0 stand comes to mind).

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they would release the two together later like the IM Gantry set up. But expect a $150 price jump too if that were to happen. :gah:

Or they can pull what they did with Tony Stark. Add a lot, increasing the price about $100

HT used to be cool. The threw in a whole Ripley figure with the power loader after it went up for pre-order without increasing the price. But yeah, those HT days are long gone. Now they take away listed accessories but charge you like the were still included (Mark 1 2.0 stand comes to mind).

they also used to make cool boxes like the iron man 1 ones. not anymore (i'm looking at those avengers boxes)

those IM1 packaging might have more value than the actual figures inside. hold on!

i still think hot toys is very cool, though.

Didn't know they were doing a Ruffalo figure, what a nice surprise; can't wait to see what this looks like.

Which, based on last year's SDCC exclusive Rescue Cap will mean you MUST be AT SDCC, or somewhere else on the planet to order it, and will NOT be able to pick the figure up at SDCC.

Oh and a year later, the figure will still be available on the SSC website.

Back