Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember being really disappointed when HT's Avengers line first came out, because there was no Bruce Banner. So I settled for a TFA Cap and pre-ordered Loki. Now there is a Banner, so I might have to sell my Cap to pay for this guy. :panic:

When it comes down to things, this is really the ONLY figure I want out of the Avengers, besides the IM3 Tony Stark figure coming up. If I could choose between Loki or Banner, I'd choose Banner. I don't know why; I don't even want the Hulk. I just loved Ruffalo's portrayal of the character.

Cool now I can update my old Banner.

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

If Banner comes with an extra Hulk head, I could see this easily be $200. If not, I'm guessing $170.

I'm very excited for this.... Ruffalo was a great Banner and deserves to be in this line up! :yess:

As for who's next for the Avenger's line? Maria Hill? Please? :pray:

If Banner comes with an extra Hulk head, I could see this easily be $200. If not, I'm guessing $170.

I'm very excited for this.... Ruffalo was a great Banner and deserves to be in this line up! :yess:

As for who's next for the Avenger's line? Maria Hill? Please? :pray:

I hope so, they have made everyone but her :impatient:

I'm taking a guess that because we are seeing clenched fists, that there will be some slight transformation included in this figure.

Back