Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bump this without news but does anyone have in fact any news concerning the release of this masterpiece?

I just checked today with the guy i buy everything Hot Toys related (AP Collectibles) and he had no news yet. I believe he'll normally get a notification letting him know the item is shipping in the next 30 days and nothing so far. Hopefully we'll see this in June but.....

So we just have to wait and see. Look on the bright side, there hasn't been any notification
about it being delay like Avatar, Sucker Punch & Light cycle :lecture

I hope this gets pushed to July-ish so I can get Babydoll :D

I'm dropping way too much on collectibles anymore...

Because it's not a statue, it has 22 points of articulation. It's written in the description lol

LOL.
I'm pretty sure Scarpredator was being sarcastic towards those debating whether or not it's a statue or figure. Still, the debate is funny because, as you pointed out, it's in black and white. :lol

I'm no fan of the figures of predators, but this is an incredible piece of art, I will evaluate this purchase.

I need to learn how to speak like this, then maybe people will starting taking me more serious ;)

But your damn right, this does look like its going to be an incrediable piece. I'm so glad I bought it & I've just payed it all up :yess:
I have a feeling these will be hard to come by in time

This is indeed an artist work. The fact they could manage to mix the violent nature of a Predator with the ruthless image of a warrior such a Samurai and carefully designing that intricate armor is just amazing. It kinda gives the nature of a Oni or some kind of demon samurai lol, specially with the mask. I do love this. Price is consistent with the size and amount of details I assume. I think this line can open the door for a lot of sculptors imaginations and great creations. Imagine an artist creation Iron Man and much more that has never been seen before.

I am new here but have been well aware of this figure since it' introduction (particularly because of Sabres and a few at the 'Lair' ), and am looking forward, very much, to receiving this piece.

I was not surprised that this Pred would be having the "fans" and it's "not so much fans". I, for one, was a little apprehensive of it but decided that it would have a place amongst my collection.

I just want to know where the other "artists series" designs are? Will there be more or is this going to be so obscure that only a few artists jump on board?

I can wait until July though. It'll be paid off in June so...

Back