Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread is dead....
I heard from a fellow colector that this figure is delayed to Q4. is this true?

I know it's been delayed but not sure to when though? Other than that I guess there's not to much more to talk that hasnt already been said until it gets released.

It's starnge that HT hasn't said anything about this, even in HT japan
page it's still listed to be released in June.... Which will end in 5 days.

Is it that hard to say something like "we are postponing it to 2013 due
to unexpected reasons".

It's starnge that HT hasn't said anything about this, even in HT japan
page it's still listed to be released in June.... Which will end in 5 days.

Is it that hard to say something like "we are postponing it to 2013 due
to unexpected reasons".

HT communication has never been a strong point. Which is a shame as there got a cult following. They should do a monthly letter to update there customers, letting us know more what there working on, reasons why an item has been delayed or why a line has been cancelled etc etc

HT communication has never been a strong point. Which is a shame as there got a cult following. They should do a monthly letter to update there customers, letting us know more what there working on, reasons why an item has been delayed or why a line has been cancelled etc etc

It's efing HT we're talking here. They do never care of their customers. They feel like they're about the wind. They announce things the way they like. It's more like one way communication.
As much as I love HT, I would appreciate if they listen to the customers.
Really hope an even rival step in and give HT some punishments.

Sorry if I bumped the old thread. I am looking for answers myself as to the update on this amazing Artist impression predator!

I think it was cancelled.....

d83fa747_1157.darth_vader_nooooooo.gif

Actually - no, i think the last time they said/showed something about it was the promo
pics 7 months ago.

This is the first figure of their "Artist Collection", i think they'll follow through. Just the
waiting game with HT is getting worse by the year. And i thought they have improved
their communication method (although, still remaining 1 way) with the HT japan site.:dunno

I wonder if this so called "Artists Collection" is going to be like the "Hot Angel" collection, Hot Toys promises a new line of figures and we get one.:slap

This is the first figure of their "Artist Collection", i think they'll follow through. Just the
waiting game with HT is getting worse by the year
. And i thought they have improved
their communication method (although, still remaining 1 way) with the HT japan site.:dunno

A lot of waiting with this hobby.

Even with the waiting my wallet and bank account can't catch up. I wonder how will it be if the release is actually as mentioned when we POed these.. :)

It s now becoming quite "normal" to have at least a 1 year gap between pre-order and actual item production release.

I hate the wait but what choice do I have?

Well it's some what our faults. I mean lets face it fans put alot of pressure on Hot Toys to put out the full reveals for these figures b/c we just can't wait to see our fav. movie characters get the hot toys treatment. I'm with you though I wish hot toys would be more like enterbay and put out the full reveal closer to th release date, no more than 3 months. I just feel like by the time these figures come out they have all ready lost there mystique, and I get bored with them really fast.

What we need is competition.
A few more developers to make HT sweat a bit.
Then we'll see prices, quality, and perhaps even production times improve (each will want to get their product out the door first).

This is my most anticipated figure of the year, Joker 2.0 next. I think this has been pushed to Septermber. Withe any luck, we might see him in some events that are coming up.

Back