Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might be doing more collaborations, but don't expect them to be released as often as the MMS or even the DX series. Not even the Videogame ones. More like the Comics or the M Icon ones.

They might be doing more collaborations, but don't expect them to be released as often as the MMS or even the DX series. Not even the Videogame ones. More like the Comics or the M Icon ones.

The amount this thing cost me I'll be happy with just one or two figures a year from the Artist Collection line.

Dam ok I didn't think there was such a demand for this figure to warrant a delay.

They must be moving things around.

I think it was more due to the delays on other figures like the Sucker Punch, Avatar, and Tron ones and all the complaining for those releases that might have put the Samurai Pred on hold to finish those.

:gah:

By the way, does anyone have it on Flex Pay?

I think this one could end up being figure of the year. Sure Sully looks like the figure to own in 2012, but I have a feeling that it will be this piece that owns them all for this year.

I think it was more due to the delays on other figures like the Sucker Punch, Avatar, and Tron ones and all the complaining for those releases that might have put the Samurai Pred on hold to finish those.

:gah:

By the way, does anyone have it on FlexPay ?

Here,s My New Flex-Pay Schedule ~

Jan 24, 2012 (NRD) $36.00

Apr 25, 2012 $108.00

May 25, 2012 $108.00

Sep 25, 2012 $107.99

I asked the seller that i made my pre-ordered with yesterday, he said
it has been postpone indefinitely - good news to me as i'm broke but
I do want it before October, coz i'll be broke again from Rex

Last edited:
Aaaah! That is poopy news to hear. I have my last payment this month too.

Well, I guess...we are at the mercy of those who hold the licenses and are creating our collectibles.

You won't regret it.
:hi5:

I just hope it's truly worth the price, it seems essentially like the Classic Predator just 100$ more and it's not even a DX.

Has it been stated if the Biomask has a LED in it like all the other Predators?

And also, what is the estimated date of release? 3rd quarter now? BBTS still has it listed in June but I already assumed that is grossly wrong.

Yeah, just looked at my order info. The last payment is coming out in September.

I wish they would just take it out this month so I don't have to worry about it.

I can't believe the statue/base, originally used to market this figure, is not at least offered for sale as a separate piece. :(

Back