Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Might have found that more humours if I was american!

It means that some of the Preds were played by basketball players. Just like the AVP Preds, though they could have used Yao Min, don't know if that is how you spell it.

But again, I doubt we will get one of the 'important' movie Preds released this year, unless Hot Toys announces the pre-order of said Preds very soon, and even then, it's a 50/50.

But honestly, I'm happy with just getting the Samurai this year. And Hot Toys can take their time with the Preds and make them look good. I am really not looking forward to reading pages and pages of complaints about a line in the mask being 43 degrees when in reality it should be 43.456788.

As long as it looks good, I'm cool with it.

It means that some of the Preds were played by basketball players. Just like the AVP Preds, though they could have used Yao Min, don't know if that is how you spell it.

But again, I doubt we will get one of the 'important' movie Preds released this year, unless Hot Toys announces the pre-order of said Preds very soon, and even then, it's a 50/50.

But honestly, I'm happy with just getting the Samurai this year. And Hot Toys can take their time with the Preds and make them look good. I am really not looking forward to reading pages and pages of complaints about a line in the mask being 43 degrees when in reality it should be 43.456788.

Y0UJC.png

Ah right. I know who lakers are. :lol

Yeah I think the only new pred we MIGHT see this year is P2.

I really wish this was the price of a regular pred, cuz then I'd buy it. But 300+ for a figure is just crazy talk for me.

Back