Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is at SDCC. I'm not seeing any significant changes/improvements from when he was shown last year. In fact, I'm getting a Dan Haggerty/Grizzly Adams vibe. Check the video at @ the 2:05 mark.

A big blow .. on this figure on behalf of hot toys not to even care like that on changing the face sculpt..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amazed anyone expected him to be changed. Hot Toys don't give a damn about DC anymore. I suspect they just keep the licence to stop other companies getting it.

Forget this i'm selling my DC collection and switching to Marvel I give up on Hot Toys. (Except for my DX12 and Selina Kyle those stay)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forget this i'm selling my DC collection and switching to Marvel I give up on Hot Toys. (Except for my DX12 and Selina Kyle those stay)

Lolololol forget marvel, i gave up on my marvel collection and kept all my DC figs, Marvel Hot Toys has this problem where they literally have too many figures to keep up and completing collections is monumental, even if DC has a fig one off its easy to complete the collection lolol i sold all my marvel figs and kept a select few IM figs

Lolololol forget marvel, i gave up on my marvel collection and kept all my DC figs, Marvel Hot Toys has this problem where they literally have too many figures to keep up and completing collections is monumental, even if DC has a fig one off its easy to complete the collection lolol i sold all my marvel figs and kept a select few IM figs

This hobby is painful lol. With Marvel there's so much hype and so many new figures keeping up is VERY expensive but it's a lot of fun to be a part of, and then with DC there's very little hype and very few new figures as much as I love the characters. It's very difficult to choose a side but there's no way i'm gonna go with both lol. I've always been a Marvel fan though, it's not just a matter of bandwagoning, it's just that Hot Toys on the DC front right now is so incredibly disappointing.

A big blow .. on this figure on behalf of hot toys not to even care like that on changing the face sculpt..

I can't believe they didn't update this figure. I am still sure they will before release.

It's pathetic that almost a year later you are still posting nonsense like this because you think it somehow makes you sound cool.

What are you on about. This is the first time I called it that. And it's ridiculous that a year later, it's still the same.

You actually contradict yourself a post later too, wtf?

So I had zero interest buying this figure but then I spotted the Mattel 1/6 Jesusman on fire sale at Target. Decided to repaint it myself and save some money. Articulation is laughable however.
5f5d5442ce6f434f4cab0f231e0a4b15.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It's pathetic that almost a year later you are still posting nonsense like this because you think it somehow makes you sound cool.

This comment is unnecessarily mean-spirited, who cares if he calls it "corn-cob man" its his opinion and it isn't hurting anyone. I wouldn't cast judgments on the matter of coolness - everyone on here (myself included) is a massive geek who spends a small fortune on collectibles - none of us are cool, including you.
Likewise, mean-spirited comments to others doesn't make you look cool, just rather bitter tbh.

Just got another month delay email. Gonna be JL Aquaman all over again I know it

Corn on the Cobb man still looks good. I?m still torn between this and JL version. Waiting on an in hand review to see what the articulation does to the esthetic of the figure. Hoping they will still update the sculpt and use rooted hair.

Malgus triggered in 3...2...1...

Corn on the Cobb man still looks good. I?m still torn between this and JL version. Waiting on an in hand review to see what the articulation does to the esthetic of the figure. Hoping they will still update the sculpt and use rooted hair.

Malgus triggered in 3...2...1...

You objective is to make yourself sound silly and outdated?

Back