BY-ART 1/6 Seaking (Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$175 on OSK, pretty cheap considering it has rooted hair and comes with diorama base.
Then again I'm not sure at this price the final product will be too good 😅

$175 on OSK, pretty cheap considering it has rooted hair and comes with diorama base.
Then again I'm not sure at this price the final product will be too good 😅
I own their black suit Superman and final product is same as the proto, quality is pretty good especially the diorama base and angry sculpt. So I'd say it is worth it. I am a huge fan of first Aquaman movie and absolutely hated the sequel,however love Jason Momoa so I'll preorder it. Suit looks pretty nice while sculpt isn't greatest it is still acceptable. Surprisingly ''Cheap'' yes.

I own their black suit Superman and final product is same as the proto, quality is pretty good especially the diorama base and angry sculpt. So I'd say it is worth it. I am a huge fan of first Aquaman movie and absolutely hated the sequel,however love Jason Momoa so I'll preorder it. Suit looks pretty nice while sculpt isn't greatest it is still acceptable. Surprisingly ''Cheap'' yes.
Nice, not for me but looking forward to see the final product and how it turns out.

I like the idea of a magnetic pole to hold the figure upright rather than a crotch grabber. Kind of unique. No interest in the figure though.

I like the idea of a magnetic pole to hold the figure upright rather than a crotch grabber. Kind of unique. No interest in the figure though.
Superman has such a stand as well, and magnets are so strong it holds him in the air. Interesting feature.

Magnetic stand on their Superman is brilliant !
311614824_10222813856080890_4215115067233611593_n.jpg
311613330_10222813856800908_8731657978786109379_n.jpg

Back