Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted to see Ocean Master figure from Hot Toys. He was such a great villain, just c'mon HT !!
Also Mera would be very good. Black Manta is not needed in my opinion, his role was small in this. We will see him more in second movie. (and I'm happy with my 15 usd figure:))

I really wanted to see Ocean Master figure from Hot Toys. He was such a great villain, just c'mon HT !!
Also Mera would be very good. Black Manta is not needed in my opinion, his role was small in this. We will see him more in second movie. (and I'm happy with my 15 usd figure:))
I ordered him also, for the price you cant beat it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No wayyy. Did you see Amber Heard??? Plus she is obviously going to have a much bigger role than Atlanna throughout the future of the films.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes I did see her, and that’s true regarding her character, but I enjoyed Atlanna more in the film than I did Mera.

Yes I did see her, and that’s true regarding her character, but I enjoyed Atlanna more in the film than I did Mera.
Fair enough, but regardless, as successful as the film was, Hot Toys should not be hesitating on putting out figures like Atlanna, Mera, Ocean Master, Manta, etc.

I hope we don't have to wait for a second movie for a Black Manta figure.

We got an aquaman father here ...
f981a1423f15d81223b37b1c94fe3a96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so surprised there hasn’t been a Mera or Ocean Master preorder yet. It’s been 3 months. Most successful solo superhero movie of all time. And they’re still shilling our Marvel and Star Wars figures for stuff nobody is asking for. It’s driving me insane. Fingers crossed a knock off company like Soosootoys does a Mera like they did Katana.

Hate that Hot Toys hasn't announced a Mera yet either but this is a great 1/6 placeholder.
9686e2d21eddc7b10f5b7124ec015271.jpg

Most successful solo superhero movie of all time.

It's actually not; Black Panther and Iron Man 3 are still ahead of it. But otherwise you're correct. You'd think they'd have announced something by now.

I am so surprised there hasn’t been a Mera or Ocean Master preorder yet. It’s been 3 months. Most successful solo superhero movie of all time. And they’re still shilling our Marvel and Star Wars figures for stuff nobody is asking for. It’s driving me insane. Fingers crossed a knock off company like Soosootoys does a Mera like they did Katana.

They are waiting until after the CM, Endgame and Shazam tsunami passes before announcing Aquaman figures. They would get lost in all that hype.

Just watched this movie again yesterday and was reminded by what a great design the Black Manta suit was. That would really make a great Hot Toys figure. With as well as the movie did, it is kind of surprising that Hot Toys hasn’t announced anything else for this license. I wouldn’t expect a full line of figures or anything but just making Aquaman is a little bit surprising, given the movie’s success.

Just watched this movie again yesterday and was reminded by what a great design the Black Manta suit was. That would really make a great Hot Toys figure. With as well as the movie did, it is kind of surprising that Hot Toys hasn’t announced anything else for this license. I wouldn’t expect a full line of figures or anything but just making Aquaman is a little bit surprising, given the movie’s success.

Maybe we'll get them for aquaman 2 lol

So I *just* saw Aquaman -- finally.

I'm a little shocked. I went in with very low expectations and it was just a *fun* superhero movie. So uncharacteristic of DCEU films. It had a cheeky self-awareness, went easy on exposition, moved at a good clip and all the CGI I thought would be a bore was kinda fun.

I've never been a fan of this character but I'd buy a well-rendered classic suit with a decent sculpt, on the strength of this movie alone. Reminded me a little of action movies from the '80s.

Back