Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Future Hot Toys DC releases - 3 ( Joker Bank 2.0, Bat Armory and The Bat)
Future Hot Toys Marvel releases - 19 ( Black Widow,Falcon,Cap Stealth Suit and Steve Rogers,ASM2,Rhino,Electro,Python,Heartbreaker,Igor,Starboost,Bones,Whiplash Mark 2,IM 1/6 Busts Series 2,Groot,Rocket,Drax,Starlord,Gamora and Drax)

They really need too show some Returns and Arkham stuff at SDCC and Ani-Com...

I did the same thing but I prefer the 89 suit to any other batsuit as well and if Returns doesn't happen the price on the Keaton figure is going to go quite a bit higher than it even is, I think. It's an incredible figure and worth the money for it though.

I have to admit the more I looked at pictures of the Returns suit, the less I was liking the torso area, especially the squared off, low-sitting chestpiece. Looked kinda like sagging, squared off manboobs.

Future Hot Toys DC releases - 3 ( Joker Bank 2.0, Bat Armory and The Bat)
Future Hot Toys Marvel releases - 19 ( Black Widow,Falcon,Cap Stealth Suit and Steve Rogers,ASM2,Rhino,Electro,Python,Heartbreaker,Igor,Starboost,Bones,Whiplash Mark 2,IM 1/6 Busts Series 2,Groot,Rocket,Drax,Starlord,Gamora and Drax)

They really need too show some Returns and Arkham stuff at SDCC and Ani-Com...

If ever the phrase ''careful what you wish for'' was applicable to anything it was way back when we were all saying ''I can't believe HT aren't making any Marvel superheroes''

My hopes are they they either show both Arkham Joker and Batman or they show Batman, Catwoman and Penguin from Returns. I couldn't afford both releases in one year, and since I don't want to miss the Arkham toys (Batman Returns clearly wins that battle for my wallet), I hope Hot Toys continues to space out their bat-releases as they have in the past.

This year is working out well for me with the two summer releases and the one release around Christmas time. The Joker convention exclusive is pushing it for me, but I'm selling a few things on ebay to pay for him since I missed the original Bank Robber Joker release.

I have to admit the more I looked at pictures of the Returns suit, the less I was liking the torso area, especially the squared off, low-sitting chestpiece. Looked kinda like sagging, squared off manboobs.

Yeah, that's the biggest problem with that suit for me. The proper cowl logo is great but your right, he looks has manboobs.

Yeah, that's the biggest problem with that suit for me. The proper cowl logo is great but your right, he looks has manboobs.

vy8aqary.jpg
lol

Wasn't there an interview with Chan not too long ago where he said that the Batman figure is almost ready? Or did I just imagine that? I tried to google it but I couldn't find anything

Yeah that's the one. I don't know if that's the full interview but I know the April fools one was where he hinted at the toys fair exclusives being a bad guy from the dark knight trilogy and a good guy or something. He also hinted at a chewbacca figure. I don't think this is the same interview. I think this one is legit. Anyone?

This the interview?

Saw it in the BTTF thread. Apparently it was an April Fools prank?

Prank or not. This is the ONLY property I want to see from HT at Comic Con this year. The others will be nice, but this is what will make it.

There are movies being released two to three years from now we all don't know the names or the characters but we all know they will get the HT treatment and be released before Batman Returns.....FACT!

Back