Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark from OSR has written on Facebook that BTTF will be shown at ACG, so I don't think that we see anything from BR at SDCC :(

I no longer need the Returns suit and I can live without Penguin--but if I don't get a Catwoman I'll cry. Do you want that on your head, Mr. Chan? DO YOU?

You don't need that sort of guilt. Just give me a damn Catwoman.

Mark from OSR has written on Facebook that BTTF will be shown at ACG, so I don't think that we see anything from BR at SDCC :(

Since they were responsible for the prank I refuse to believe anything they say. If you're gonna do an April Fool's prank, don't do it on MARCH 31st! And maybe make it funny? Their prank was less a prank and more of an elaborate con job.

To be fair, your argument's a little one sided, considering some parts of the world were already on April 1st, while we were still on the 31st.

Since they were responsible for the prank I refuse to believe anything they say. If you're gonna do an April Fool's prank, don't do it on MARCH 31st! And maybe make it funny? Their prank was less a prank and more of an elaborate con job.

Who said they were the ones responsible for the prank? It's just as easy for a random troll to copy and paste the OSR logo as it is to copy and paste the HT one.

he7e2eva.jpg

Top left corner???!!!!

Shared on FB.....

Last edited:
Plastic Enemies posted that on their FB. Notice on the top left corner you can see what looks like a pair of Batman Ears. PE has said that there are a bunch of good surprises this year so I'm not surprised if that's the BR Batman there in the corner. Probably teasing it since they know it'll be at SDCC.

At this point, I'll take a 1989 Battle damage Batman for all I care. In act, that would be awesome.

A battle damage 89 Batman is more suitable as a Toy Fair EX. There isn't too much of a difference between the regular suit and the damaged costume, plus we got the bloody face plate already with the regular release.

None of my Rubber Bat figures show any damage whatsoever. Not yet at least....

But this latest ED209 fiasco has me worried though. Can they just use a better quality rubber on these things? Is that even a thing? Sorry, in not so knowledgable when it comes to those materials.

What other material could be used to recreate a Batsuit? I personally love the one used on the EB Bats.

Arkham or Keaton, the ear that I see is too long for Nolan Bat...

(It sounds a little gay, isn't it??)

Back