Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other material could be used to recreate a Batsuit? I personally love the one used on the EB Bats.

Good old fashioned hard plastic like the Predator figures or the 1/4 neca 89 batman. After all, he wears armor in the film, so it might be a good choice, imo. The head sculpt is hard plastic already. You can always trust hard plastic.

It's gonna be Batman Begins DX. Than this thread will exploded :lol

:lol:panic:

But HT never usually has much of a presence at SDCC. Toy Fair yes, SDCC no. But maybe things will change.

I never thought so either, but I saw on another thread that SDCC was on HT's schedule to be at. I'd like them to have a bigger presence, but who knows.

You guys are crazy and obsessed. :lol

batman.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

:lol:panic:

I never thought so either, but I saw on another thread that SDCC was on HT's schedule to be at. I'd like them to have a bigger presence, but who knows.

Sideshow hosts Hot Toys figures and vehicles at their booth at SDCC. That was where we saw the Nicholson Joker for the first time. It's the NYCC that they don't show anything at.

That bat-ear is the wrong shape for Bale. Bale's ears lean in toward each other (one of the things that makes his cowl look...not good) and are shorter than Keaton's. I think this is an entirely different Bat-figure...either Returns, Arkham, or...?

Yep, that curve is off (unless the lighting is tricking us). Looks like a Returns ear to me. Arkham City Batman has even longer ears than that.

Meh. A surprise would be Neeson Ra's, Two-Face 2.0, 1/4 Joker, Aldrich Killian, Begins DX, LOS Bruce, Watanabe Ra's etc etc...

I'm so sick of waiting for Penguin and Catwoman that I don't care much anymore.

My screen must be too dark because I can't even see what you guys are talking about.

output_ZHUZNu.gif

A battle damage 89 Batman is more suitable as a Toy Fair EX. There isn't too much of a difference between the regular suit and the damaged costume, plus we got the bloody face plate already with the regular release.

I don't know why they didn't just make the first release Battle Damaged. The only, truly visible parts that were BD were the cowl, which was scraped up a bit, and the burnt Bat. All they needed to do was include an extra cowl, and, if they're feeling generous, cape, and bing. Bang. Boom: battle damaged.

Back