Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Well at least we will get one Returns figure.

And even though I am pleased as punch to hear he is getting close... it was still my third place in "most wanted" from the film.

Don't get me wrong- LOVE the Returns suit, and the more Burton Batman the merrier.... I was just hoping to have more characters first rather than more variations.

Let us hope that the Catwoman/ Penguin delay doesn't stretch into even more years of waiting....

Sallah

Do you thinks Batman Returns suit it a test of sell numbers? Cat and penguin could depend on Bat.

The Keaton will sell fine - surely most would agree that that's a given.

Besides that, folks that are Burton fans HAVE a taste of his Batman already - it's not like there's nothing to enjoy till the next figure.

The villains on the other hand - different story of course. Big holes with Michelle & DeVito not there yet.

Is it worth it to hold on getting DX09 then to get a newer model Keaton batman? I know the suit is different, but the mold, materials, accessories, even perhaps the pers would be more up to date and not have faults.

Is it worth it to hold on getting DX09 then to get a newer model Keaton batman? I know the suit is different, but the mold, materials, accessories, even perhaps the pers would be more up to date and not have faults.

And a Keaton HS should come with it...

At least we know Keaton Batman will be coming soon. That's at least some good news from the interview. But we never know when exactly.

I'd bet the Penguin and Catwoman won't make it out. If they are already saying they are delayed due to a lot of licenses I just seeing them continue to push them back.

I really think what it's all going to come down to is how well Batman sells. If they see that the interest is still there, I could see them going through with Penguin and Catwoman, depending on sales.

I can't wait for the Returns Batman -- glider cape or GTFO.

I prefer the 92 cowl smoothness and fit to Keaton's face over the rougher, bulkier 89 cowl, and I prefer the brow design of Returns too. I like the boots in 92 better too. On the other hand, I prefer the 89 muscle suit to the 92 art-deco armor. When the Returns figure comes out I guess I'll mash my ideal version of Keaton Bats using pieces of both.

I'm kind of interested the unmasked Keaton headsculpt that it is likely to come with, but if it will probably come with Catwoman's scratch marks on his face....has anyone ordered that custon Keaton headsculpt from a few pages ago?

It would be interesting to see a list of figures have been pre-ordered and release or are currently on pre-order since the January 2012 when they announce Batman Returns license. My best visual is people cutting in line in front of you back in the “clubbing” days or lining up at the theatres. Great news but 2 1/2 years to hear “the prototype is almost complete” for only one figure

I can't wait for the Returns Batman -- glider cape or GTFO.

I prefer the 92 cowl smoothness and fit to Keaton's face over the rougher, bulkier 89 cowl, and I prefer the brow design of Returns too. I like the boots in 92 better too. On the other hand, I prefer the 89 muscle suit to the 92 art-deco armor. When the Returns figure comes out I guess I'll mash my ideal version of Keaton Bats using pieces of both.

I'm kind of interested the unmasked Keaton headsculpt that it is likely to come with, but if it will probably come with Catwoman's scratch marks on his face....has anyone ordered that custon Keaton headsculpt from a few pages ago?

The custom head is still a preorder right now... I don't think they have even sent invoices out yet. I know I didn't get one yet if they did...

On those boots... I wonder how accurate they will go this time around-

batboot4_zps3d0ab431.jpg

Sallah

Hopefully this prototype figure turns out to have a thinner suit. I can barely bend the arms up on my 89 Keaton up to hold the Batmobile remote.

Back