Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired of this Ironman-lover...
facepalm.gif

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1475270389370616&set=o.58690437343&type=1&relevant_count=1

33 bucks huh? That's an excellent price. Dont know why I'm tempted I never wanted a Bale Wayne figure outside of his sculpt on the batsuit. I wouldn't go for a suit though, maybe the turtle neck look.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Well if still around i'm grabbing one since this returns line almost feels like ONE BIG ASS TEASE. Pretty sick of FLIPPIN WAITING!:impatient::impatient::impatient: Any longer will be grabbing the michelle cat woman bootleg dont why i haven't yet.

After all that April fools interview it's exactly the same. Batman Returns unknown,BTTF unknown and MJ Smooth Canceled...

The day it gets shown, I'll be watching the film on blu, watch Pacific Heights, gonna spend hours looking up stills of Keaton from the film and general 92 era, gonna re-read my old still awesome Returns comic adaptation, and bask in HT's warm glowing warming glow.

The day it gets shown, I'll be watching the film on blu, watch Pacific Heights, gonna spend hours looking up stills of Keaton from the film and general 92 era, gonna re-read my old still awesome Returns comic adaptation, and bask in HT's warm glowing warming glow.

Before I got to the ending of your post I thought you were going to do all that just to pick apart the likeness.:lol

Well at least we will get one Returns figure.

Back