Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I had a slight issue with the DX09 treating the '89 suit as one full piece rubber ensemble instead of differentiating the armor pieces from the under suit (like the NECA 18" did)... I would totally be okay with it on a Batman Returns version. The armor seemed much more integrated into the body suit in that film-

View attachment 106434

And even I would have preferred Catwoman and Penguin first, I can't wait to finally have this one. The suit really is quite different from the '89, so having both next to each other should make for a cool "evolution" display.

Sallah
That suit is so beautiful.:monkey2

Forget the Glider, his arms won't be able to pose in that position anyways, not for any extended period of time.

Extra heads is the way to go, at least they can be displayed.

Keep it practical. :lol

By now I had wished HT had released these figures. I am afraid that I might blow the funds I have saved for two years on other “unplanned” HT’s. I don’t buy many HT (two to three a year). Sometimes I might feel a little withdrawal and make a unscheduled purchase because it was a great deal (i.e.. Barney Ross E2). Great Fantastic figure. But I would take Batman Returns any day before Ross!!!

This is what happened to me. Got sick and tired of waiting and buying nothing. I went full in on the SS DC 1/6 line. Can't say I'm disappointed nor can I say I'm happy with them so far. I'll just collect the full line and start off my youngest sons collection with them.

There's gotta be a way to incorporate the Glider. It has to be included, damn it.

They are doing Rhyno from Spider-Man, the sky is the limit for this guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's gotta be a way to incorporate the Glider. It has to be included, damn it.

They are doing Rhyno from Spider-Man, the sky is the limit for this guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly::goodpost::clap

As a kid, I wondered where exactly that rigid metal frame was stored when he wasn't in glider mode. (Probably the same place where the Batmobile's turnaround piston is stored :lol)

I don't care if it doesn't make any sense....it looks cool, it was in the movie... it better be a feature of the figure.

Yep I'm really worried that Penguin and Catwomen will never see the light of day or we will not see them for a very long time.

Seems strange that they will release more than likely the biggest seller from the trio and not 'cash in' with releasing the two secondary characters asap. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Returns version of Batman turns out from Hot Toys.

Look how long people waited for jake sully, and then followed by no neyiti (sp) I believe it was partly down to developing a new one time use body.

That's the reason I doubt we'll see a devito penguin, as cool as it would be to see him in his mayoral suit and hat I don't think it'll happen.

Look how long people waited for jake sully, and then followed by no neyiti (sp) I believe it was partly down to developing a new one time use body.

That's the reason I doubt we'll see a devito penguin, as cool as it would be to see him in his mayoral suit and hat I don't think it'll happen.

This is where SS & HT should split the costs of the body. Each could release multiples of Penguins, ( HT- Returns, 60s, Arkham) ( SS multiple comic versions) and its a body they could use for so many other lines.

Yep I'm really worried that Penguin and Catwomen will never see the light of day or we will not see them for a very long time.

Seems strange that they will release more than likely the biggest seller from the trio and not 'cash in' with releasing the two secondary characters asap. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Returns version of Batman turns out from Hot Toys.

I can't see any problem with Cat, just a regular woman body.

But with Penguin... maybe you're right.:gah:

^same here I was hoping for a few umbrellas to go with him especially the black and white one when he's trying to "hypnotize" max shreck

PERS seems to work especially well on characters with make-up around their eyes, so I think Penguin would be alright.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back