Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh how I wish they would release this for PO...I have the armory for PO but could easily be swayed to switch...I just love the keaton batmans...okay Hot Toys you heard come and bring it already !!

89 suit...

awtjk0.png

What is this from and how do I see it?

It is from Darywn Cooke's 75th Anniversary Batman short-

And I take selfish glee in the fact that it is the only live-action Batman movie suit to appear (well, unless you count West's as a movie suit too...)

Sallah

Jeez, it's not like I paused the video and zoomed in at 200% to see what it was. I could tell it was Keaton but in that half a second of screen time, I thought those abs looked like the mechanical plates from Returns.

Guess I'm WRONG. Time to abandon this ship.

It is okay DiFab... We still love you. Sometimes, we all get something...

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Sallah

Here yay here yay, here yay:

by the order of Master Sallah, DiFabio is to take a hammer to his HT Batmobile and smash it to smithereens for his transgressions against this forum with his suit recognition failure......which Khev correctly identified in a second.

Here yay here yay, by the order of Master Sallah, DiFabio is to take a hammer to his HT Batmobile and smash it to smithereens for his transgressions against this forum with his suit recognition failure......that Khev figured out in a second.

Don't do it! I'm reversing the order... Case dismissed!

No fellow Burtonite (even one that allows some Nolanism in his life) shall be persecuted in such a manner. We need every one we can get...

Sallah

....Hopefully taking in the fumes of Hot Toys toxic materials frees me from the sins I've committed.

I heard this was playing in the background at DiFab's house when he made that post. I for one can totally excuse the momentary lapse...

giphy.gif

Sallah

Forget a hammer, I'm throwing it off the roof.

I'm going to make a little bonfire and throw my DX '89 figures in there to cleanse myself. Hopefully taking in the fumes of Hot Toys toxic materials frees me from the sins I've committed.

Not good enough.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back