Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Absolutely cannot wait for this figure. The new take on the suit fits in perfectly with the rest of the Avengers movie-line and even though Marvel won't ever be able to get Spidey in their films, this figure will join the ranks of the Avengers display on my shelf.

I love the new figures and love how he actually uses web cartridges to shoot the webs just like in the comics.

I love the new figures and love how he actually uses web cartridges to shoot the webs just like in the comics.

I like how he uses his Spidey powers to lure little boys, just like in the comics.

Seriously I am excited for this film. I think the suit looks better, the action looks better, the TONE feels more right than we ever got under Raimi (and it pains me to say that about Sammy).

I want a Backstage Pass of Spidey or Lizard, like Avengers have gotten :lol

Seconded. I'd love to see how they're doing Spider-Man. I've been holding out for this version over the others that have been released as I really like the updated suit. Not to mention I'm really hoping they do the Lizard.

I'm just scared we might not see a teaser til december

I bet if the movie is a hit HT pumps this out ASAP.

I am pretty sure with the movie right around the corner now a teaser will be with us shortly :pray:

Hi all I called up my local dealer and according to him.. he says hot toys will squeeze in TAS reveal before TDKR don't know whether that is credible but it's my first time speaking to that fellow sooo yeah

Yeah, who knows, but you would think hypothetically we'd see something soon to capitalize on the hype of the movie. I just hope we get two head sculpts.

Although I doubt we'll get another Marvel reveal this week (unless it's an Avenger) it would be cool if Spider-Man was the next figure.

I honestly don't expect to see this guy before July. The hype for Spidey is going into overdrive once the Avengers hype settles down a bit and that's when I think it'll be the perfect time to debut this guy.

I think they could and will squeeze spidey in before all the DKR figures start rolling out. I really hope they do because once they start DKR, we'll havr nothing nut batman for a few months.

If they actually milked TDKR then it might be worth getting into. With the Joker 2.0, a new Batman, that only leaves Scarecrow and Two-Face to track down.. not bad. Anyway...

If Spidey doesn't come with an Andrew Garfield HS I think it would be a huge oversight. Judging from the trailers he seems to take his mask off frequently. So I feel like it's a necessary accessory. What other accessories would he need? Some webs and extra hands? The only way I'd be okay with him not having an AG HS is if they did a separate Peter Parker figure, but I highly doubt they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back