Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First lot of pics- (sorry if this is too much)
PC250009.jpg

PC250021.jpg

PC260028.jpg

PC260030.jpg

This figure is AWESOME:yess:

Just picked up my detolf:yess: Putting it together was a pain:gah: I hate Ikeas instructions.
I still gotta fit it out with lighting and add all the figures and statues but when I do ill take some photos.
I've already reserved a shelf for Leonidas......

Just picked up my detolf:yess: Putting it together was a pain:gah: I hate Ikeas instructions.
I still gotta fit it out with lighting and add all the figures and statues but when I do ill take some photos.
I've already reserved a shelf for Leonidas......

I just put together my 6th one and still had issues, doing it alone is a pain.

^ Indeed. My lower shelf collapsed yesterday and one of my prized grails is now covered in paint chips. The problem has been fixed for now at least

^ Indeed. My lower shelf collapsed yesterday and one of my prized grails is now covered in paint chips. The problem has been fixed for now at least

Sorry to hear that ouch.... but you either put something to heavy in there or have built the detolf wrong which means the other 2 shelves wont be to far behind.

It happened because those rubber cylinders that hold the shelf up came loose on one side and the shelf collapsed. I've fixed it up since then and redirected some of the weight.

Really sorry to hear you guys have had trouble with putting together detolfs!

I put my two together all by myself with no problem at all! ____ happens I guess :(

Back